The one I adore

It's kinda crazy when you say my name. I can't help but touch myself. It's a feeling of intensity the need almost insanity. I want to fuck you in the worst way push you to limits unknown. I want to make you cum until you bleed with pleasure tie you to the bed and hurt you in the best way possible. Drink from your hose til my thirst has been extinguished. Just to burn you again with my passionate flame. You say you can't breathe well hold on to your seat because once your inside of me  I'll let you go deeper than the deepest sea. I know you want to explode but hold on just a little longer move a little bit faster thrust a lil but harder. I want to feel your steel buried deep into my trembling walls. Can you feel my nails digging into your back. I know the thoughts running through your head I know them because they are my thoughts as well. You fill me with your passion while my waterfalls drip down your legs. That's right baby you feel me cumming as I let you stretch my walls. I hear you screaming my name baby it's driving me insane just a little longer as you drill a little harder close your eyes now let go. As long as we are together your well will never run dry. We are face to face eye to eye body to body mind to mind. Our bodies justified in our insatiable lust. Everything I need is in your touch the honesty shared when our bodies connect is something so dirty yet so pure. And when we're done you should know it's you that forever more I will adore.