Love at First Sight

"Wake up, Davina," hissed my best friend, Arabella. "You're going to get in trouble!"
"In more trouble than my grades? Probably not" I say as I slowly open my eyes, carefully avoiding intricately placed fluorescent lights.
      "Alright guys, flip to page..." He pauses, and right as he does I just so happen to look right into his emerald green eyes that could easily undress with just one look, and with that I'm sent down the rabbit hole in my thoughts where him and I are all alone and...you know. He goes on to finish his sentence with a playful look in his eyes-oh those eyes-and a smirk that's begging me to stay after class. "Page 179. Celeste, I'd like you to start us off please."
"Of course," She says, her words sliding off her tongue like butter, just the way all 900 of the guys she's slept with can't resist. And of course she just had to add her ending-but not before looking him up and down like the dessert platter he is, "Mr. Johansson." The way she monotonously drones on and on about extended metaphors inevitably puts me right back to sleep, into the idyllic dreams of Mr. Johansson. They get realer the longer I'm asleep, I can just hear his voice whispering "Ms. Hughs" and other sweet nothings into my ear sending signals all throughout my body.
       "Ms. Hughs." I hear, again, except this time it startles me and before I know it I jolt up-embarrassingly might I add-to the whole class staring at me and Mr. Johansson's contradicting  green eyes teasing me. "Could you help me out and tell me where we left off reading? Or were you too busy sleeping in my class?" I'd never seen him like this, not to me at least; although it was a little frightening to see this stern side of him, I liked the way his sharp tone sent a distinct shiver down my spine.
      "I'm sorry-I was just—", he instantly cut me off mid bs excuse.
      "I didn't ask for a half assed excuse, I asked if you could tell me where we just left off." Now he's just being a douche, and it still turned me on, however I naturally had to pretend it made me mad.
       "No, but maybe if you would've made the class more interesting we wouldn't be having this conversation and itd surely save you from having similar ones ten times a day...just a suggestion."