~Yuzu, be mine💏~

X

Mei looked down at her hands which rested on Yuzu's thighs. She traced little circles over the exposed skin causing the girl beneath her to shudder. She looked up to face her sister.

"Yuzu; I-I want to do things with you and indulge in my desires as much as you wish to indulge yours but there is more to this then our animal nature" Mei explained.

Yuzu felt her forehead beat with sweat.

Mei was telling her she wants to do naughty things! With her!

Yuzu's face was beat red. Her heart was beating, wildly.

"Yuzu?"

"Y-Yes!"

Mei could sense her step sister's nervousness. She reached a hand up and cupped the side of Yuzu's face.

"Please relax; I'm not trying to make you nervous"

"Baka! You lie! Baka! Baka!" Yuzu screamed in her head.

Nodding, the blonde took in a few small breaths, eyes closed. Opening them. There was that intense gaze again.

Lavender eyes met bright green ones.

Mei retreated her hand and looked away, shyly, continuing.

"Yuzu...I'm inlove you. I never wanted to admit it to myself. No matter how much I tried to distance myself from you; you always returned to my side."

Yuzu was amazed. Her eyes wide as dinner plates, almost.

"In some way, you saved me. You showed me what love truly feels like. When someone asks me about love or what love might be..I'll-I'll just point to you and say-" there was a pause.

"That Yuzu is the face of true love. Atleast in my grey world. You add color" Yuzu blushed from her cute artsy metaphor.

"Dork"

Yuzu thought.

Mei ran a few fingers through her sister's blonde curls. She sighed, contently. Her eyes never haulting their gaze from Yuzu.

"Meiii! Don't stare at me like that!"

Yuzu huffed, her lips curling into a slight pout.

Her younger sister was teasing her now. Mei could see that Yuzu accepted her feelings but does her dumb founded lover know that she will love her and her, alone.

"You do understand that I desire you only; no one can have you, darling"

Yuzu's face, fired up. Her heart died. It was over now. This was the first time Mei ever used any type of romantic language. It took her by total surpise.

Mei smiled.

"Ehhhhh!!!??? She's smiling now?!"

Yuzu screamed to herself. She felt her sister's fingers snake their way up her thigh. She flinched and tensed.

"You're tense, Yuzu~ you should calm down~" she breathed against her lover's ear.

The blonde felt a jolt surge through her nerves. She bit her bottom lip, hard.

"Mei~"

The nouisette blinked and placed a finger under her sister's chin. She lifted her head up, slightly.

"What is it?"

"I-I want you in more ways then-then one" replied Yuzu, her cheeks heated. Her breathing picking up it's pace. Mei felt her heart leaping out of het chest. She was doing her best to silence it in fear of Yuzu hearing.

The raven haired girl nodded and leaned forward, her lips nearly touching her sister's.

"What shall I do first?"

Oh shit! Nononono!

X