~Hold still💞~

X

Yuzu was panicking. Her brain was coming up with all sorts of things.

That question replayed over and over again.

"What shall I do first?"

It was as if Mei wanted to be controlled. Yuzu didnt want the other to feel that way. She blushed. Her lips parting as if to say something but it wouldn't dare come out.

Mei could see the nervousness written all over her sister's face. She sighed before leaning a bit closer. Yuzu winced and gasped from the sudden contact of body parts touching.

Mei smiled before lifting her chin up. She wanted her sister to look at her.

"Yuzu, look at me" she ordered, tenderly.

The blonde did as she was told and looked at her sister. Those lavender eyes were so inviting. So calm.

Yuzu felt her tense shoulders relax and her breathing slowing.

"Take the lead"

Yuzu's voice sounded calm and hazy. Her brain was becoming shrouded in a haze of pink.

Those lips that she longed to kiss finally crashed upon her. Yuzu melted. She leaned into the kiss. Her eyes opened slightly. Mei's eyes holding contact with hers.

Without knowing Yuzu deepened the kiss. Her eyes closing as she leaned forward more causing Mei to loose balance. They collapsed with a soft thud.

Heavy breathing could heard in the dimely lit room. Hands roaming in a fiery heat of passion between the two. Yuzu gasped feeling Mei's hands find her butt. She received a rough squeeze from Mei. Yuzu let out a soft squeak.

The nouisette smirked. Chuckling slightly. Yuzu blushed, leaning on her hands, she pushed herself up a bit. The blonde looked over Mei. Her shirt was slightly open. Strands of black hair laid loosely against her face, slightly. Lavender eyes gazing into green ones.

Yuzu felt her breath hitch in her throat. She could have sworn her heart shivered.

So beautiful.

The blonde soon felt the other shift under her. She was pushed back quickly, wrists pinned above her head. Mei's right thigh was pressed in between Yuzu's legs. She gasped, seeing her younger sister quickly take control took her breath away.

Mei whispered so only the other could hear.

"Behave."

A stern command.

Yuzu winced and felt Mei press her knee against her delicate region. She parted her lips.

Mei released Yuzu's wrists as she sat up. Her eyes shifting to the clothes her sister was wearing.

"Strip"

Green eyes went wide like dinner plates. Cheeks feverishly heated crimson. Yuzu bit her bottom lip.

"M-Mei" she whispered, nervously but laced over with lust.

Mei ran a finger along Yuzu's jawline. She leaned forward, taking the other's hand and placing it against the buttons of her white dress shirt.

"Allow me to aid you, slowly" the nouisette whispered. Yuzu's breath got caught in her throat.

She forgot to breath almost.

Mei was being so gentle with her yet stern. The blonde felt herself growing wet by Mei's behavior. She wanted to squeeze her thighs together but couldn't due to Mei's assault upon her.

Yuzu motioned her fingers to undo her buttons, feeling Mei pulling her hand back. She continued to gaze into lavender eyes.

Mei licked her lips, slowly.

Watching her step sister removing her shirt in front of her. Watching her become more vulnerable was causing a heat to spread between her legs. Mei could feel herself growing wet with anticipation.

She has seen Yuzu naked many times but right now. It sparked her heart rate to shoot up. Her hormones feverishly traveling through out her brain to nerve endings more rapidly.

Soon the shirt was thrown to the floor with a quick swift motion. Yuzu was in her bra, her school skirt raked up her thighs a bit but not much. Mei watched her step sister get up. She slipped her skirt off and allowed it to fall to the ground.

Yuzu blushed, her arms went up to cover herself. She felt embarrassed. But she received a tug by her sister's fingers lacing around her own, tugging gently. Yuzu looked into lavender eyes and smiled, nervously.

The sudden anxiety vanishing like smoke in the air. Yuzu made her way back to Mei. She didn't want to keep her waiting.

The night was just heating up.

X