Couch Potatoes

Tony was never the type to show much emotions unless he was passionate about the topic. For example, time. But other than that, he would keep a monotonous face.

He considered it a good trait, showing emotions would mean you would be able to show fear and to show fear is to show you're weak.

That was what he thought until he met the other teachers.

For the longest time, Tony thought he was an all powerful being that no one could stop. When he met Larry, oh boy did his mind change.

Larry was possibly what you call a silent but deadly type. He was all jolly and happy, mostly idiotic, but the moment you tip him over, you'd be in for a treat.

To be honest, you'd think Tony's first death was from Paige's stupid actions but nope. Tony was just as confused as Paige when he woke up again.

"Yo, clock man, wakey wakey." Paige snapped her fingers in front of Tony's eyes, which was staring mindlessly down at a clock in his hands.

"You do know that I despise that name, right?" Tony looked up at Paige.

"That's why I called you that, now move over, stop hogging the couch." Paige shoved Tony to the side, he was lying on the couch before Paige and made him sit up.

Paige sat next to Tony and proceeded to lean on his shoulder with her back, sitting on the couch sideways, she placed her sketchbook on her lap and began to draw. Tony winced when he saw Paige's pencil, he wasn't too bother by the physical contact they were having and he returned to fixing the clock.

They worked in silence and for a minute, they almost looked like friends, up until Shrignold started chanting the word 'love' constantly.

"Leave us in peace, pesky bee." Tony snarled.

"No." Shrignold bluntly replied, smiling cheekily.

"At least shut up." Paige mumbled.

"No."

Tony and Paige both groaned in unison. Shrignold cooed and dramatically said, "Awwwwww."

Tony made eye contact with Paige and they both had a silent conversation which ended with a nod. They both got up, Tony pulled his sword out and Paige raised her sharp pencil.

Shrignold backed away. "Now, friends, I-"

"GET HIM!" Tony yelled and charged, Paige laughed hysterically and attacked.

Times like these, Tony wondered if Paige and him would really become actual friends. It didn't matter too much to him. Not right now at least.