Chapter two; it a long way to the top

At least someone is having fun; my dad that is. We have always had the same car. Rusty old thing that has a accidental number plate saying "Hobo907" the worst number plate. We had had the car for 38 years when dad finally let go off that little bugger last week. I think he's still crying on the inside. We got a new car though. One with a radio that plays SAFM and NOVA919. The number plate is simple; "oki456" and doesn't really say anything bad about us. Chappy sits in the back well, she has her own air-con and Luna sits in her car chair feeding her chap-snaps when no one is looking. My family is pretty weird. Luna, my little sister, my only little sister. She has way to much makeup for a 6 year old. But if your dog needs a makeover call her she has low prices. Max is boring. 16 and boring. Sits playing video games such as FIFA, The walking dead and a whole mix of others. Mona my mum is anything but boring. She has never worked and never will! She volunteers. She has volunteered at the animal shelter, schools, bingo with the oldies and joined the picking up rubbish club. Okay the last one was boring, well, last two but she still is amazing! Dad, hunk, hunky. He's the man. Everyone forgets his real name. He is dad, hunk, hunky or anything you can think of. He loves nothing better than family outings and award nights. Luna and him always play dress ups and do each other's makeup as well. Chappy, can I really talk about her. Yeah she is part of the family but just eats chap-snaps and more chap-snaps, oh yeah and she likes to put her head out the window. Me? Well I'm Frieda. 11 and have no criminal record or tattoos and am fascinated with the stars. "Dad can you turn the music down" I moaned from my seat in the middle of my two siblings in the back of the car. "Do know what song this is?" He replied. "I am pretty sure it's called turn down the radio" I said sarcastically but furiously. "Someone's a fried burrito" he joked back. He then took a breathe and starting signing the song on the radio and Luna joined in. "It's a long way to the shop if you want a sausage roll!" Dad sung. "Hunky wrong" Luna pointed out. "How's hunky wrong?" He questioned, even though he knew. "The words aren't long way to the shop and sausage roll there top and rock and roll" Luna said smartly. "Did you know you can change songs by using other words" he said. "Like when max sings chips and gravy instead of sexy ladies in gangman style" she questioned. "Yep, you change the words to what you want honey, be your own star".