Chapter three; just breathe

Dad's words; be your own star, started to rattle around in my head like he was trying to tell me something. Maybe he is going on about the whole should I run for class caption. I am eleven what if wet my pants or worst, I would never be able to live up to it. I tried not to think about it and try to get the some rest as Lara and hunk sung the songs played on the radio. I woke up a ten minutes later. I looked out the window; you could finally see the city starting to appear in the distance. Lara was little and full with excitement and as she does started to squeal. "Lara, just breathe" I said keeping my voice calm. "Your telling me makeup doesn't matter to you" she wasn't calm at all; she was yelling. But then went into a weep then a cry. "Lara honey, what's wrong" my mother said respectfully. "I can't find Chappy's eye shadow. She needs it or the her lips look funny" she weeped. "Then lose the lips" suggested dad. "But we need the lips for the bow to go" she said panicking. "I would say lose the bow but the next thing your going to say that we need the bow or the dress doesn't match" dad wondered almost knowing the answer. "I was going to say losing the bow was a good idea but I didn't think of that" she said whipping the tears. "Okay, everyone listen" said max. Usually he was quiet but today something in him changed. He continued. "I am stuck in a car with three girls an-" Lara cut him off. "What about chappy she's a girl. "Fine" he continued "four girls and I am sick of hearing about makeup and lipstick so just be silent for five seconds, please". There was a moment of silence when Lara was the first to speak. "It's been five seconds". Max face reddened and he was about to blow when dad said "found it". He held the makeup kit in his hand. Lara squealed "you saved the day, you saved the day". Lara was so happy and I think chappy was happy too.