... Perfect For Each Other ...

He left leaving a befuddled Naina behind. He wasn't sure of his behavior but he couldn't help it. Just to imagine his Naina in someone else's arms gave him deadly experience. The moment he sees her, the instance ran through his brain. The same second when he saw her in the arms of his enemy. The feeling of anger that said why it happened, the feeling of helplessness that he can never be able to erase that memory from his brain was overpowering everything else. He was trying to divert himself, from her, from that moment and from the topic. He knew she wanted to talk. She wanted to clear but he was trying to avoid the topic because he himself wasn't sure where that discussion would lead to. He dint want to hurt himself and eventually her. So he was trying to be away not exactly from her but from the topic that was burning him inside.

She stood there looking at his retreating figure. She wanted to talk to him. She wanted to explain things to him. She wanted to let him know that he matters the most to her. She wanted him back. She knew he is hurt deep down but she wanted cure him with her love. She was frustrated that he wasn't letting her fill this unwanted void created between them. She dint get to know when tears started to make their way out from her orbs. She wished she had never taken part in that play. Or she had never promised to make her college win the competition. He was above all this and she could never take a single step ahead without his support, consent and his happiness. His eyes told her, he was deeply affected by the incident.

She turned around to find Kartik and Sunaina smirking. She was about to leave when they stopped her.

Sunaina- Bada pyaar pyaar ka gaana gaati thi na. Ho gaya pyaar hawa?

Naina- Mai bahut gusse me hoon. Mera raasta chhodo.

Kartik- Arey Arey gusse me ho? To aao tumhara gussa shaant kar doon.

Saying so he spread his arms.

*Thuddd*

And there he was standing with one hand on his cheek and eyes wide opened.

Naina - Ye mujhe zabardasti gale lagaane ke liye. Agli baar kisi ladki ko zabardasti gale lagaane se pehle na ye thappad yaad kar lena.

*Thuddd*

His eyes grew wider.

Naina - Aur ye mere Sameer ko hurt karne ke liye. Naina Agarwal Sameer Maheshwari ki dhaal hai ye baat apne dimaag me daal ke taala laga lo. Tum dono chaahe kitni bhi koshish kar lo , Sameer aur Naina ek hain aur ek hi rahenge.

She turned and left leaving astonished Sunaina and Kartik behind.

It's been four days, Naina has tried her best to clear things between Sameer and her, but nothing seemed to work. He was not receiving her calls , was not responding to her pleads and was not acknowledging her fake anger and tries.

*Fifth Day*

Though he was trying to avoid her but his eyes were still looking for her. He was mentally cursing himself to think impractically once again but he was Sameer, his heart always had a overhand above his brain.

He saw Preeti coming alone and he so wanted to ask where her sister was but chose to keep quiet. He was wondering why Naina wasn't there for their everyday pre lecture time.

He took a breath of relief when his question was asked by Pandit.

Pandit - Humari GS kahan hai?

Preeti - Library me.. Exams aane waale hain na toh Naina Agarwal naam ka praani ab kucch dino tak wahin milega.

And they all laughed except him.
Was his mother right? Was she done with him? Has she given up on him when the question came of her studies? Is she breaking her promise of meeting every day before the start of college routine for her ambitions? Her studies were above him? She is practical and he was an emotional fool expecting her to consider him above her studies?