Prolouge

I can manipulate the ocean. Well I can manipulate all kinds of water. If I really wanted to I could make someone cry or not cry agaisnt their will. I can make it rain. I can make it a really bad storm, with crazy seas or a slight sprinkle or anything else in between. I can pick up random "bubbles" of water and make them float to wherever I please. I can also manipulate peoples emotions, but I hardly ever do that. I feel that it's wrong to do that. It is their feelings not mine, and I shouldn't mess with someone else's feelings.

Only a few of my friends know about me and my powers because they have secerts of their own. There's Luke, he is a gurdian angel who has been assinged to Katie by Alec. He wasn't real happy about that. There's Blake, he can see the future, but he doesn't see it fully he only gets symbolic messages and glimspes. There's James, my drug dealer, and plant manipulator. He can make any plant grow faster then what it should. Like it will grow in a second instead of a week. A great skill to have if you're growing weed. And then of course there's Alec. Alec is a werewolf and the protector of everything and everyone in "our" territory. Our territory is classed as the Kamakarzin Territory.

Alec and our group, are allowed to kill anyone who isn't suppose to pass though this territory. This never really happens since no one ever crosses the boarder for fear of getting killed. But lately the Shadows and Soul Suckers have been crossing the boarder to kill fresh teenage souls. They love to suck a person dry of their soul, and if they are super hungry they will also take their victim's blood. If they only take the person's soul that person will come back alive, and join the other Soul Suckers if they are weak and vulnerable. The vampires also live with these disgusting beasts. Some vampires like Ivy live with us, and help us to keep these blood and soul sucking deamons out of our territory as they are not welcome and have no reason to feed on our young warriors. They have plenty of food waiting for them in their own territory, they'd just prefer our young lively bunch who will not run or struggle.