Meaning of Life ➻ CH 1. Breaking News

Chapter One | Breaking News

January 2016

Princess Eirene has adopted a baby girl after young mother abandoned it in the hospital

Breaking News Princess Eirene of Wales has adopted a baby girl. How will the royal family react?

A source claims that the princess received one phone call from the hospital: She had one hour to decide if she wanted a baby!

A young woman Eirene mentored told the hospital that she wanted Eirene to have her newborn daughter.

Eirene arrived at St Mary's Hospital with her cousin Princess Beatrice of York by her side and was seen leaving with a baby and a load of Royal Protection Officers.

****

"Mum, you cannot be serious." Charles said as the family discuss what to do about the newborn that Eirene was in process of adopting.

"Charles, there is nothing I can do. Legally, Eirene has every right to adopt the infant. Plus, think what this will say about the family, if I take the infant away from Eirene. This could be good for the family." The Queen said as everyone thought about it.

"Great, now my daughter will be a single mother, that's a beautiful image for a royal princess." Charles said.

"Charles, this is a different era, single mothers is a normal thing now and I'm sure Eirene will do everything to show you that." Prince Philip said.

"And if she doesn't?" Charles asked.

"Charles, you know Eirene doesn't fail at anything she does. She'll be a great mother. Now, I called Eirene to join us regarding her plans with the infant." The Queen answered.

Eirene was at Buckingham Palace, walking up the stairs to join her grandparents and father in a meeting when Adela began to fuss.

"Shhhh...It's okay sweetheart, I know." Eirene said as she tried comfort the little angel in her arms.

"You want a bottle?"She cooed to the beautiful brown eyed beauty.

"I'm sure you're just hungry." She said, bringing some of the stuff to the nearby kitchen with her to warm up a bottle for her. After making a bottle for the baby, Eirene made sure to check the temperature of the milk on her arm to make sure it was warm enough to give to Adela. Some of the staff watched her, shocked to see the princess with the infant but said nothing.

Once she made sure it was okay, she put the bottle in the little girls mouth and Adela began to suckle away at her food. "You're hungry huh little one?" Eirene asked as she smiled at the little infant in her arms.

She smiled at the baby who had beautiful soft whisps of blonde hair and a beautiful shade of brown eyes.

"Let's go talk to the queen." She said making sure she had the baby bag and her purse as she walked out of the kitchen and down the long hall to the white drawing room.

Once she made it to the white drawing room. The butler bowed to her and opened the door to announce her arrival.

"Excuse me, Your Majesty, Her Royal Highness Princess Eirene of Wales has arrived." The Butler said, before letting Eirene in.