Meaning of Life ➻ CH 5. Suga Suga

Chapter Five | Suga Suga

February 2016

The Princess Eirene of Wales Shines Bright To Launch The U.K.-India Year Of Culture

And she looked stunning in an Erdem showstopper.

Stepping out in a dazzling metallic yellow lace Erdem dress equipped with a pleated bodice and skirt, the Princess Eirene of Wales accompanied Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip to honour the 69th anniversary of Indian independence and to launch the U.K.-India Year of Culture.

Welcoming an array of Indian and British talent to Buckingham Palace, Eirene oozed glamour wearing glittering Oscar de la Renta pumps and Indian designer Anita Dongre earrings.

As for her beauty look, the Princess kept things classic with her blonde locks loose, blushed cheeks and fluttering lashes.

And less than 24 hours later, Eirene and Kate paid a visit to the Ronald McDonald House children's hospital in London. Eirene wearing green high-waisted skirt and a long sleeve white blouse by Alexander McQueen with Kate wearing a blue tweed skirt suit and matching blazer by Rebecca Taylor.

*

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"How was your day, Irene?" Harry asked on the other line.

"It was the same ole like very other day." I answered.

"Can I make your day better by asking you to open the door for Meghan and I?" Harry asked.

"What? Harry, you can open the door yourself and Adela just woke up, I'm hanging up now." I replied.

I picked up Adela and Harry walked in with Meghan by his side. Adela made a noise and Harry quickly walked over to me and grabbed Adela.

"Aww, you missed me." Harry said.

"No, she didn't. Hello, Meghan." I said, she quickly gave Meghan a hug.

"Hello, Eirene, How are you today?" Meghan asked her.

"I'm great." I answered.

"Why don't you two while I take Adela over to Will and Katie's?" Harry asked.

"Oh okay." I replied, a little bit confused.

"Come, let's have tea and catch up." I beckoned Meghan to the couch where tea that I made a few minutes ago sat waiting to be poured.

Once they each have their tea in their hands, Meghan and I sat there not knowing what to talk about. I don't understand what Harry wanted to achieve here but she would try for the sake of him, being her brother and best friend.

"So, Meghan, do you know what you're getting yourself into?" I asked.

"Yes, I do. Trust me, I thought everything through. I am having a hard time with the lool of disgust that I get from older members of your family." Meghan answered.

"Oh, I'm sorry that you're going through that. All I can say is that they're stuck in their old ways but trust me, they are not the ones you should be worried about. My granny is the only one, who you should be worried about." I said.

An hour later and I was done with tea and caught up with Meghan. I then we walked to Will and Kate's so I could get my daughter back.

*

Princess Eirene Looks Ravishing on a Day Out With Prince William and Kate Middleton

Princess Eirene looked ravishing in a blue coat while Kate Middleton couldn't help but stand out in a gorgeous red coat during a day out with Prince William on Thursday. Fresh off Kate's exciting role as guest editor at The Huffington Post on Wednesday, the royal trio attended a ceremony in Anglesey, Wales, that marked the end of RAF Search and Rescue Force operations. The royal trio were all smiles as they sipped orange juice and mingled with members of the Royal Air Force.

*

Walking into Adela's room, Eirene kissed Adela's forehead and placed her down in the crib. "Good-night sweetheart." She whispered to the small little girl covering her with the warm baby blanket.

Five minutes later, Eirene heard a knock at the door while watching some tv to keep her mind on things. She wondered who was at the door. She went to open it and found Adrienne standing there.

"Hey, Adrienne, what's up?" She greeted.

"Hey, Eirene." Adrienne said as Eirene let her in.

"So how long are you in town?" Eirene asked.

"A few days. So, I heard you're a mother now and you didn't bother to call me and tell me." Adrienne answered.

"Sorry, Adrienne, I've been busy." Eirene said.

"It's okay I understand. So, how was it being a mum?" Adrienne asked.

"I love it. I wouldn't trade it in for anything." She answered.

"That's wonderful hon, by the way are you coming out with us tonight clubbing?" The blonde wondered what her girl friend plans were.

"Yes, only because it's your first night back in town but after that don't expect me to come out all the time." Eirene replied.

"Noted." Adrienne said.

*

Royal girls party the night away in London club

Princess Eirene of Wales, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie of York, Lady Kitty and Lady Trinity Spencer, Princess Adrienne of Denmark Countess Karen Stern, and Chelsy Davy, were spotted on Thursday partying in London together following Princess Adrienne's return to England.

The girls stayed at exclusive Chelsea club The Brompton until 2.30am, before all leaving separately.