Crazies

"Guys they have both been gone for ages." moaned Calli

"Maybe they are talking or something, stop worrying Calli." mumbled Reece

"Yea Calli we are here to have fun and get drunk." laughed Liam

"Yea,  I didn't come here to worry, lets party guys!" screamed Calli

They all ran into the party room, foam was still flying everywhere and there was drink all over the place. 

"I need to find a weapon or something." shrieked Lauren

Lauren walked higher onto the roof and found a metal pole sitting near the chimney, she walked closer to it and picked it up.

"Thats more like it." grinend Lauren

Her heart was still beating faster than the speed of light.

"How the hell am I gonna get down from here." Lauren thought to herself.

Before she could think of a way she heard banging on the window, she quickly ran to the chimney and hid behind it. He knew she was on the roof, where else could she had gone. The banging stopped for a second and then there was a huge smash. Lauren jumped out of her skin.

"Lauren, I know you are here." laughed the man. 

The man was walking around the roof looking for Lauren, without thinking Lauren ran to the window hoping she could get back downstairs. She ran to the window but the man was closer to the window then her. She stared at the man still not noticing his face.

"We meet again." laughed the man.

Lauren ran to the other side of the roof with the man following. Before she could even scream for help the man had caught her and threw her on the tiles, few of the tiles broke. The man grabbed his weapon and attempted to stabbed Lauren in the chest. Lauren pushed the man and smacked him round the head with the pipe. He fell on the tiles and slid down the roof.

"Looks like I am winning." grinned Lauren

Lauren started walking to the man, she realised that he was holding onto the satellite trying to not slip off the roof he got up and took out his weapon. Lauren attempted to hit him but failed, the man took her pipe and smacked her round the head. She fell to the ground hitting her head on the tiles. The man grabbed Lauren by her arms and took her back indoors. 

"It is too hot in here guys I am gonna go outside for abit." screamed Reece

Reece got a drink and walked outside. 

"Too bloody hot in their." moaned Reece

Reece turned towards the roof and realised there was a man on the roof, he couldn't help but look at him. 

"Is he dragging someone." laughed Reece.

Reece thought he better go upstairs and see if he is okay. As he walked upstairs he could see the man standing there.

"Can you help me please dude?" asked the man.

"Yea sure whats wrong?" asked Reece

"Look at this." replied the man

He took Reece into a room and locked the door.

"What are you doing?" moaned Reece

The man got closer to Reece and pulled his weapon out. Before Reece could even react the man had sliced Reece in the face.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH." yelled Reece

The man stabbed Reece in the eye. Reece stopped moving and was completely silent. Leaving the knife in his eye he walked away and went into the closet. Lauren was laying in their completely knocked out. He grabbed the pipe and went back over to Reece. The man wasn't happy. He started whacking the knife further into his eye.

"GRRRRRRRR." growled the man

He didn't stop smacking Reece, blood was splattering everywhere. The man had finally stopped and stared at Reece for a while. After he stopped staring at Reece he shoved him in the closet with Lauren also throwing the pipe in the closet aswell. He unlocked the door and went downstairs to the party.

Guys I know it wasn't that good, i don't really know how to plan it all out. Hopefully it will get better - Jos