The Party (Part 2)

"HEY GIRL" screamed Courtney.

"HEYY" Calli shouted.

"Are you ready?" asked Courtney.

"Yea." replied  Calli.

"Okay lets go to the car." said Courtney.

On the way to the car Calli saw a figure standing near a tree but she didn't really pay much attention. As they got closer the the car you could see a person in the back. "Maybe it's Liam" she thought to herself. When they arrived she got into the seat and realised it was Liam. Courtney and Liam were talking about how excited they were for the party.

"Guys, something really freaky happened to me today." Calli butted in.

"What happened?" Courtney asked.

Calli explained to them. "What a little freak." Courtney grunted. 

5 minutes later they arrived at the party.

"WOOOO FINALLY WE CAN PARTAAAY." screamed Liam.

"Looks shit." whispered Courtney.

"HAHAH." laughed Liam

"Are Lauren and Reece coming?" asked Calli.

"Yea, they are coming at like 10:00." replied Courtney.

We started walking towards the house there was quite a lot of cars parked about,

"Woahh loads of people here." shouted Liam.

 "COME ON YOU GUYS." screamed Courtney.

Calli and Liam followed Courtney. They got into the house, people were dancing and there was loads of foam every where.

"Woahhh." screamed Calli

 "Lets go upstairs." screamed Courtney.

We followed Courtney upstairs and into someones room.

"Who's house actually is this?" asked Calli.

"Oh it's Jos's." replied Liam.

"It is bloody crazy down there!" laughed Courtney.

A few seconds later us 3 got a text. "That is creepy.." laughed Liam.

Calli looked at her phone and laughed, "I am watching you, HAHA I used to get scared of these texts when I was about 10, not 18." laughed Calli.

Courtney and Liam laughed. "Oh how pathetic people are these days." Courtney laughed while walking towards the window.

"Guys look at this freak." whispered Courtney.

Liam and Calli got up and ran to the window, there was a figure holding a phone, he was in full black. "Oh my god guys, this is the person at the parking lot, I swear."

All 3 of them got texts again, Calli read the text out "DIE."