Dare Hiccup

Hiccup stared at Snotlout, eyes wide and full of disbelief.

“You must be kidding me. There is no chance in Hel I'm doing that.” Hiccup exclaimed.

“Sorry, but it's either that or the forfeit”

“What's the forfeit again?” Tuffnut asked.

“I have to go to my own father, slap him on the butt then tell him that he looks sexy which I am never in a million years doing.” Hiccup said with a violent shudder.

“So you have to do the dare! No backing out.” Snotlout chortled happily.

“I think this is a bad idea.” Fishlegs whimpered, chewing on a piece of chicken skin.

“Oh come on, it'll be fine! And really funny.” Astrid said with a giggle.

Later that day...

Hiccup's face was blazing red in embarrassment as he got ready for his dare.

“Remember, you have to sing it loudly and full of passion so it will be slightly believable.” Ruffnut reminded him.

“Yes, I know.” Hiccup ground out as he stood up and walked over to the bench Gobber was situated on.

“Here goes my life, my dignity and everything else I hold dear.” Hiccup muttered as he climbed up onto the bench, an empty tankard in his hand.

Hiccup cleared his throat dramatically and began.

“Oh my dearest Gobber, I would like to proclaim my love for you with this song I wrote for this very occasion.”

Stoick the Vast tried to grab his "drunk" son off the table but he danced out of reach.

“Here we are,

Dear old friend.

You and I,

Drunk again!

Laughs have been had,

And tears have been shed.

And maybe the ale has,

Gone to my head?

But if I were gay,

I would give you my heart.

And if I were gay,

You'd be my work of art.

And if I were gay,

We would swim in romance.

But I am gay, so please let me be your man!”

Stoick grabbed his son around the waist and hauled him angrily out of the hall.

“You assholes better come to my funeral or I will haunt your sorry asses!” Hiccup screamed angrily as he kicked and punched at his father to try and get him to put him down.

“Put me down for Thor sake! I can walk!”