,,,

It was early morning. 6:30am. The orphanage was ghost quite. All that could be heard was the rhythmic clack of her big, bulky, black buckled shoes. She liked the fresh early morning air.
The other girls were still fast asleep. They wouldn't be up till the deafening morning bell rings out at 7:30am.
The bright, blinding sun rose from the East. It made her pale skin glow. Her pinafore which was the color of freshly fallen snow, shone like a beacon in the dark as the early morning sun hit it perfectly. She continued down the long, monochrome hallway to the spot on the balcony where she sat every morning.
She was of average height. She was a quite girl. Picked on by the other girls in the orphanage because she wasn't the smartest. She didn't care much for making friends. She seemed like a dull girl, not one to show her personality. She kept to herself. She didn't talk much. Some would say the only 'exciting' thing about her was that her long nails would always be painted the same color as the fresh green gardens that she would look out at every morning.
Every morning, day in, day out she would be found there, perched on the balcony looking out at the lush, green gardens below.
That is until that fateful day when everything changed.