Part 7

Steve and Bucky along with Tony (a recipe for disaster) had been called on a mission practically straight after you'd got back from shopping with Wanda yesterday. You hadn't spoken to either of them for over 24 hours and you were missing them like crazy. Wanda had suggested that maybe since things were quiet that a girl's night was in order. You were only too happy to agree until you were sat bored.

You frowned as you glanced around the club you and Wanda were sat in. "I thought you said we were meeting Nat, here?" you asked Wanda. The pair of you had been waiting for Nat for almost an hour now. Wanda nodded quietly not looking at you. You creased your brow as you watched her closely. She was looking around for someone too, but it wasn't Nat. "What have you done?" you almost scowled at her.

"Hmm?" her eyes widened as she looked at you. "Nothing." she shook her head, faking a smile. You raised your eyebrow at her, wanting to know what she was up to. "Oh, look-" she pointed behind you. You turned around and began frowning. "Isn't that, Andy?"

The coffee shop guy smiled as he walked towards you. "You, liar." you glared at her, only to have her laugh at you.

"Have fun." she jumped up from her chair and practically ran off. You tried to stop her but she was too quick for you.

"Hello, again." the coffee shop guy smiled at you. "You look lovely."

You nodded your head, sighing a little. "Thanks." you were going to kill Wanda. "Hmm, look, I have to tell you something, Andy."

----------

Wanda grinned to herself as she walked out of the elevator into the common space where Sam, Clint, Thor, Pietro and Nat sat watching TV.

Nat shook her head as her friend sat down next to her on the sofa. "She's going, to kill you." Nat spoke as she turned back to the TV.

Wanda rolled her eyes. "No, she isn't."

"Who's going to kill you?" Sam asked looking away from the screen.

"Y/N. Wanda's set her up on a date." Nat shook her head.

"A date?!" Bucky barked as he stormed into the room. Everyone looked at him surprised by his entrance. Tony, Steve, and Bucky had only just landed half an hour ago after completing their mission. "Who is she on a date with? Why?" Bucky snapped, panicking. Steve reached out and placed his hand on Bucky's wrist to stop him from pacing.

Steve sighed heavily. "With that damn shop guy?" he looked over to Wanda with a frown.

"Coffee shop, and he's called, Andy." Wanda nodded frowning at him. What was his problem?

"I thought she told you she didn't want to, Wanda?" Steve sighed deeply.

Wanda nodded again. "She did but she deserves to have someone want to take her out and love her." she shrugged.

Steve stood up from his seat. "She already does." he sighed as he turned to Bucky. "C'mon Buck, let's get out of here." Bucky nodded with a grunt and followed after Steve.

The room watched the pair leave the room without another word. "What was that all about?" Clint asked sitting up from where he was laid next to Nat.

Sam shrugged as he stood to his feet picking up the empty popcorn bowl. "Tough mission, I guess. Or, maybe, Steve's just jealous. Did you see, the way he reacted when you guys were talking about the coffee guy yesterday?" Sam chuckled as he walked into the kitchen; his hand flying over his heart as he jumped, not realizing Tony had been sat in there the whole time. "Damn it, Stark. You scared the crap outta me. What's with the whole sitting in the dark, man?"

Tony shook his head as he stood to his feet. "Sorry, just, enjoying the peace and quiet." he gave Sam an apologetic smile before he left the kitchen. Tony glanced at Wanda then to Nat. "Where have Spangles and Tin-man gone?" Tony asked. Everyone shrugged not really paying attention to the billionaire.

Tony frowned looking towards the elevator. Maybe Sam was right but, surely you'd have mentioned something to him about anything going on with the Capsicle. Tony turned around and walked towards the elevator to go to the lab. "F.R.I.D.A.Y., I want you to do something for me and only me, got it?" he asked as he stepped into the elevator, waiting for the AI to answer.

"Of course, sir. What is it you want me to do?"

He sighed pressing the button to his lab. "Search all of the building's footage that involves the Cap and Y/N, please."

"Got it, boss."

----------

You sighed as you reluctantly danced along with Andy. You'd explained that you were seeing someone and Wanda had gotten mixed up but he didn't seem to care. You hoped this night would end before Andy got any ideas. Or before his hands travel further down the curve of your ass.

Andy pressed his face into the crook of your neck, smiling against your skin. "See, I'm not so bad."

You nodded slowly. "No." you rolled your eyes.

"So, how about we, hmm, go someplace a little quieter?" he asked pulling back.

You frowned at him. "Seriously? We've only been here like, an hour and you're wanting to leave? What sort of girl do you think I am?" you pushed him back, shaking your head. "It doesn't matter actually because I'm not interested. I've told you once, I'm already seeing someone." you glared at the man in front of you.

He stepped forwards grabbing a hold of your upper arm. "It didn't seem like it a moment ago when you were all over me, sweetheart!" he leaned forwards brushing his lips over yours. "Let me make you forget who your boyfriend is."

Your eyes widened as metal fingers wrapped around Andy's throat and pulled him away from you. Bucky through Andy away from him and into Steve's hands. "Boyfriends, actually." Steve glared at him, his grip tightening on Andy's upper arms.

Bucky sighed deeply as he walked up behind Andy. "And I don't think you can make her forget us, do you?" Bucky glared down at Andy as he walked round to face him.

He shook his head gulping. "N-No, no."

Steve nodded letting go of him. "Leave."

Andy stepped back from Steve and Bucky turning round to look at you over his shoulder. He shook his head smirking. "Fucking slut," he muttered.

Bucky went to grab a hold of him but you jumped in front of him. "Leave it, Bucky, please." you placed your hand on his chest. You gave him a soft smile as you moved your hand up to his neck and over his cheek. "Let's go home..."