love, love, love

i moaned loudly in his mouth as his tongue worked mine aggressively. my fingers fumbled with the buttons on his shirt as he shoved his tongue down my throat. i thrust my hips needily into his. he hesitated as his hand reached out, about to palm my erection. "d-david, ar-are you sure..?" he stammered. i gazed at him intensely, pink and flustered from the kiss. "are you?" i whispered. conflict glinted in his eyes.

he broke away a little. "i-i'm just not used to this yet, darling," he whispered as his thumb worked my hot collarbone. "then let me help you get settled," i murmured. it was pathetic how aroused i was from a kiss with simon cowell. my finger delicately brushed his erection through the thin material of his briefs. he gasped, throwing his head back. "do you want to practise on me, love?" i purred.

he pushed me down unto the covers, positioning himself over me. he lowered his mouth until he was hovering over my erection. i bit down forcefully on my lip as his tongue slowly dragged on my briefs. satisfied with my reaction, he set to work. he kissed my member up and down, occasionally flicking his tongue on the head.

a small whimper tumbled past my lips as his thumb brushed the tip. he hummed with dark satisfaction. "easy, easy, easy," he rumbled silkily. i was already wetting my briefs with my precum. his mouth moved up to kiss my lips. his hard erection trapped in his briefs grinded against mine. i was close to climax, but i didn't want to cum dry humping like a youth.

but his low moans were too much for me. i gasped as he sucked on my neck, leaving angry hickeys. i came, the semen shooting through my briefs. his hips thrusted slowly, teasing me. "si-simon.." i moaned shakily.

hhh i sorta didnt know how to end it. it was legitimate sex though, sorry @simplybgt ):

it was just dry humping )):

thank u for requesting! to request, comment or dm me your request