Ch 1

I look at dom who look back any me with a worried expression.
"We'll figure it out, we always do"I said with a small smile but got no reaction.
I lean close to him and peck him.Then it came to a full makeout session. He grab me and placed me on hi lap kissing me passionately. We pull apart and I look at him smiling.
"Come on let's go home you must be tired playboy" I told him standing up. we walked along the beach towards the house hand in hand.
"No its you that needs sleep,you did most of the tiring job"he said looking at me.
"You saved me Dom"
'' Not tonight, tomorrow because you need sleep Let"
"Tomorrow, you are tired and need to sleep Let"he said sternly.
I stopped walking and look at him with a frown
"Is the great Dominic Toretto refusing sex from his long time girlfriend Leticia Ortiz"I said with a raised eyebrow.
''I'm just tired tonight babe"he said rubbing his bald head.
"Okay"i told him sighing.
We arrived at the house and I took a quick shower then changed in a white tank top and some boy shorts.
I got in bed and dom got in behind me. Dom turned off the light and kissed my neck.
"Night baby. I love you." Dom mumbled
"Night dom i love you too" I replied

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sun shining brightly.I brought my hand up to the bedside table to grab the small alarm clock but my fingers touched something cold. I look up and my blood ran cold.I look up and saw dom's necklace with two stack of money underneath. I sat up and look at the right side of the bed and i didn't saw Dom anywhere. 

I looked everywhere in the house but there was no Dom. I looked in the wardrobe and his duffle back wasn't anywhere.I tried to call him too but his phone is off. Dom is gone.

His really gone.

####################################################################################################

I was in my car driving in the silent streets of the old Cali neighborhood where i lived my young years and found love.I park my car in the small alley way and look up at the house i saw i lived at 5 years earlier.I got out of the car and took my duffle bag and walk up the steps towards the door.

I opened the door slowly and walk in.I wanted to surprise mia. The floor creaked underneath and i cringed. I put my duffle bag down at the feet of the couch and walked towards the kitchen where i'm sure Mia would be. I got slowly in the kitchen and there she was washing something and her back was to me. I lean against the kitchen doorway and it creaked. Mia turned around quickly and she gasp as she saw me.

"Oh god Letty"She said running towards me. I hug her tightly then let go.

"You changed so much  mi"I told her smiling.

"You to your hair is much longer"she told me. " I missed you so much Let"she continued  then look over my back. "Where is dom"

"Umm he left " i said hesitantly

"HE WHAT"Mia shouted

"Yeah i  think because of the cops closing in on us and he preferred to leave "I told her.

She shook her head with her hands resting on her hips.Same old Mia.

I look around the room and saw the garage through the kitchen window.

"I'm gonna go check the garage, wanna come with me"I told her.

''Yeah"She replied

We walked towards the back door, opened it and walked towards the garage.When i walked in i saw Dom's old Charger. It was all wreck and all.

"The cops came here last Wednesday and they are gonna junk it soon"

''No they won't junk the car Mia. It's dom's.And why did the cops came here?"

"After you, dom and the rest of the team left, the cops came with a search warrant and looked everywhere for the dvd players you stole from the truck heist so they saw the car and said that it was just a piece of crap good for the Junkyard."Mia replied.

"If dom heard them they would have been dead.But please don't let them take the car Mia I'm gonna work on it when i come back later. I'm going to look for someone"

"Why do you want to work on the car.We're not sure if dom is gonna come back home"She said with  glistening eyes.

"I'm sure he'll come back Mia.You don't turn your back to Family, Never"I told her then turn around and walked towards my car and driving towards the Police Station.