Ch4(last chappie)

Hi everyone thank you for all the reads for this story.Its the last chapter :/
I hope that  you enjoyed it. 
If you want me to continue the story about when Letty wakes up in Hospital and Owen Shaw finds her tell me.

Its the first story i have completed...

Enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was working on Dom's car when i felt the gps vibrating in my jean's pocket.I took it out and saw that there was direction downloading and i knew that it was the mission of transporting Braga's drug.

Then i called Brian.He answered right after it ringed one time.
Phone convo
'Hey brian i'm heading towards an old warehouse.Today is the big day '
'Kay call me if you need anything.Im keeping an eye on you.Be careful Letty'
'yeah yeah'
I was working on Dom's car when i felt the gps vibrating in my jean's pocket.I took it out and saw that there was direction downloading and i knew that it was the mission of transporting Braga's drug.
then i hung up.
I got at the warehouse and a guy use a metal scanner type of thing of the car.(A.N:don't know how its called.Don't judge)
Afterwards Campos instructed us to get in one of the big trucks. I got in the truck first and closed my eyes thinking of Dom.
__________________________________________________________________________________
After a long trip we arrived at the meeting place.Mexico.
It was night and we all got in a semi circle formation.one by one everyone got out of their car, I got out of my car last just to see Fenix Shot the three other guys in the head.I gasped and pushed the guy near me who was starting to aim his gun at me and i ran to my car opening the door quickly.I sat in and turn the incognition accelarating and turning sharply the car around i drove as fast as i could.
I look in the rear view mirror and saw fenix car not far behind. The adrenaline pumping through me, i forgot to drift the when i came  to a really sharp angle and had to turn the steering wheel so hard i felt my muscles in my shoulders ripping. I regained control of my car but saw fenix's car on my left side and he hit my side of the car. It started to roll at least. I felt light headed and my head was hitting the steering wheel so many time and also hit the glass.
It stopped and i had in my head that i should get out of the car before Fenix could do anything to harm me.But i knew it was too late.I could feel the blood trickling down my forehead to my hair as my car was upside down.
I removed my seat belt and opened the car door crawling out coughing up blood and standing to my feet.I could feel my arms burning.I knew i scratched it.I bend over a bit at the pain on my ribs and looked up. Fenix was looking at me arrogantly his gun pointed to me.Kill me already bastard.
He scoffed then pointed his gun to where the fuel tank was.Oh no its gonna hurt.And he fired, i was sent flying over .I landed on my back on a field and felt pain shot everywhere.

I'm sorry Dom.

Then i closed my eyes falling in a deep sleep. 
                                                                                                                                    The End