Ch 2

I walk in the police station paying careful attention to all the policemen and policewomen.Suddenly woman around my age or maybe younger walked towards me and stop when she was before me.

"Can i help you miss?" she asked in a faked sweet voice.

"Umm Yah Yah you can help me,Can i talk to Brian O'connor?"I told her with a fake smile

"Uh yes but can i know why please?"She said glaring.

"No you can't its none of your business"I told her harshly. Skank.

She raise and eyebrow then told me that she is gonna call him.

After some moment the lift doors opened and Brian walk into the room. He seemed shock to see me.He had shorter hair and was wearing a costume with matching type. No more surfer boy look.

"Letty wow you've changed so much"he said quickly.

"Just shut up brian and listen or you'll make me punch you"i told him through gritted teeth.He nodded quickly and look expectantly at me.

"I have to ask you something really important. It concerns Dom''I told him quietly. He look at me wide eyes and grab my hand.

"Hey what the fuck are you doing''I told him trying to snatch my hand off his grip.

"If you wanna talk about dom lets talk somewhere else"He said glancing around.

We walk out of the police station and we walk towards my car.I sat on the hood of the car and look straight ahead.

"I heard that you are gonna work on stopping Arturo Braga drug Cartel"i finally said

"Yeah. How do you know that "

"i have my ways "I told him grinning.

"Okay why are you asking me that"brian ask  his eyes scrunched in confusion.

 "I wanna help you guys"I told him quickly.

"Letty are you insane, just police officers are allowed to help contribute in arresting Braga"He said shaking his head.

"Brian you know that Braga will know that your a cop but i was never a cop before and i just have a criminal record and he will never suspect me working for you guys,please let me do this"I told him trying to convince him.

"Why do you want to do this Letty.I know you're not doing this for the fun of it."he told me looking straight at me with suspicious  eyes.

"If i do this Dom's name is cleared. Please Brian.Mia needs Dom. I need Dom."I told him with a pleading look.

"Okay come with me were going to go talk to the police chief"He told me smiling a bit.I smile back at him 

"Thank you brian thank you so much"

                                                 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After hours of convincing the chief he finally agreed.

I drove towards the house.I managed to have a spot for the race to be in Braga's Cartel.And the race is tonight .

I got out of my car and walked in the house.

"Where were you Young Girl?"I heard Mia ask from the kitchen, she was finishing her dinner.

I smile at her and told her i was just taking some fresh air.

                                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I quickly dress and drove towards where the  race was being held hoping that what  i was gonna do would bring dom back....