Day 27

(I make you use a step stool in this story If you guys aren't short I'm sorry but I have to use a step stool to reach my cabinets and shelves)

Jimin ruffles your hair "I will be with you again,".

You open your eyes It's 2 am.

"Why do I keep dreaming of Jimin," You rub the sleep off your eyes.

You get out of bed and go downstairs to get a glass of water. You walk down the steps of the stairs quietly to assure no one hears you. When in the Kitchen you grab the step stool to take a cup that is on the top shelf. You stop when you hear your front door open. You slowly and Quietly walk to the door. you hide behind a corner your dad is walking in carrying someone.

"My mom isn't home," You hear the guy slur out.

"Shh, I don't want to wake (y/n)," your dad tells the other guy.

Your dad stumbles trying to hold the guy who is clearly a lot bigger than him.

"Dad," You move out of the corner.

"(y/n) Why are you awake," You dad says surprised.

"Who is that," You point to the guy who's head is hanging.

"Hey (y/n)," Jackson looks up at you.

"Jackson," You help your dad put him on the couch.

"Why is Jackson drunk," You ask frantically.

"I went out to buy some Milk," You dad stops to catch his breath.

"At 2 in the morning," You cross your arms.

"Yes and when I passed the club I saw him on the side of the street with Jinyoung who wasn't able to pick him up,".

"Wait where's Jinyoung then," You ask in confusion.

"I was parking my car," Jinyoung walks in.

"YOU LET HIM DRIVE WHEN HE WAS DRUNK," You yell.

"Yes I'm fine," Jinyoung says laying down on the couch next to Jackson.

"What if you weren't fine, what if you crashed," You look Jinoung all over.

"I'm fine, I'm alive," Jinyoung falls asleep.

"Go back to bed sweetheart," Your dad kisses you on your head.

"Ok but if you ever do something as stupid as letting Jinyoung drive while he's drunk every again I will end your life and make sure your body will never be found," you threaten while walking upstairs.

You lay down and bed and slowly drift off to sleep.

**next morning**

You wake up and stretch you throw on your uniform and grab your engagement ring. It's very early because you want to visit Jimin before going to school.

No one is awake so you run downstairs and grab your bike. You Jump on and start pedaling as fast as you can. You park your bike in the bike rack then run into the hospital to Jimin's hospital room.

"Hey Jimin," You look at Jimin who is still in a coma.

"I missed you," You kiss his cheek then take a seat next to him.

"I'm only going to be here for an hour I am going to school, I'm still wearing my ring,".

"You can lay next to him if you want," Jimin's doctor says before closing the door.

You get up and lay next to him you lightly place your head on his chest. You place his arm around you.

"I miss you so much Jimin," You Cry.

You feel Jimin's hand twitch.

"Jimin can you hear me," You sit up still holding his hand.

His hand twitches again.

"One twitch yes two twitch no," You kiss his hand.

"Can you move anything other than your hand,".

His hand twitches twice.

You run to the door "doctor Jimin's hand is moving,".

"What," He goes to Jimin "Show me how,".

You grab his hand "Are you ok,".

His hand twitches once.

"He's in a vegetative state,".

"The fuck is that," You say confused.

"One doesn't curse two it's when people's minds are awake but not there bodies he is moving involuntary,".

"Oh," You say sadly "Can I stay here the rest of the day.

"Yeah of course,".

You sit down in the chair next to Jimin.

J-HOOOOOOOOPE you like the story. I don't have much to say about this chapter so yeah. ALSO, FUCK GRAMMAR.