Day 29

Christmas was coming soon and you didn't know how long Jimin was staying in his now vegetative state. You decided to decorate his room with Christmas lights and a mini Christmas tree. The lights were red and white. The tree was white with blue decorations. You are hanging fake snowflakes when Mrs. Park walks in.

"Hey, Mrs. Park," You put down the snowflakes and pull her into a tight loving hug.

"Please, Jimin proposed to you already call me mom," She strokes your face.

"Ok," You blush.

"It is so beautiful in here just like you," Mrs. Park pinches your cheek.

"Aww, Thank you, mom," You cover the smile on your face.

"I'm just telling it as it is," Mrs. Parks shrugs and sits on Jimin's bed "I have never seen him so calm," she jokes.

"Me neither, Even when he is happy he is energetic," you chuckle.

"What have you done the past couple days,".

You think back and all you have done is come to the hospital and watch Jimin and make sure he is ok. Then you would go to school and hang out with your friends who mostly asked how Jimin was doing. You would then come back to the hospital to talk to Jimin and tell him stories of what you did during that day you barely even went home.

"I have been in here and at school the past few days," You look at the floor.

"We are going for a girls day," Mrs. Park gets up and pull you out the door.

"What about Jimin," You ask.

"What about him," Mrs. Park shrugs.

"I want to be there when he wakes up,".

"Well honey he is not waking up anytime soon," Mrs. Park says while getting into her silver Audi R8.

"What if he does," You want to go back to Jimin.

"Then we could see him when he comes back," She talks you into her car.

You guys go to a nail salon first where you get Christmas tree nails but on your left ring finger, you have Jimin written on it. You then go to a dress shop where you buy a nice red dress that has gold designs on the end of the flowy short skirt.

You and Mrs. Park had the best day.

J-HOOOOOOOPE you enjoyed the story. No this is not that amazing chapter I was making you guys wait for that chapter is coming in the future but I really wanted to establish the fact that you and Mrs. Park are close. So basically this was a filler. Anyways story will start up again on a secret date.

 Anyways story will start up again on a secret date