12/04/18

So before I tell u my day
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN EOMMA HUEHUE U ARE NOW ANOTHER YEAR OLDER! WE LOOOOVE U!

So..This year.. We'll be graduating Yeet! And we had a pictorial just now it was cool! Ill sgow u all the pictures when I have them but I'll be covering my face though, I just want u guys to see my bootiful dress *says sarcastically* Our dress was trash pfft..Mess. Me and my friend had the same dress. So the first thing we had to do there was get our hair and make up done, I looked ugly and feel like poop, I have bangs and they hairsprayed it off. Then when we were finished getting our hair n make up done they can take pics now. First one was with our toga for grad.. And then u take that off and then u get to pick for ur creative shots.. Well me and my friend didnt choose but the teacger chose for us.. And that was the most bootiful dress.. Oml I could have died.. after the creative shits that are so madafuckn shitty. My classmates said I was pretty and bootiful, like I could die in that make up. Oh and our teacher said we cant take our make up off until we had gone home.. You tried? But tha MADAFUCKN BOYS OF OUR CLASS CAN TAKE THEIRS OFF. I mean they only have foundation and yea.. And then a few hours later it was dissmissal so I was happy.. But my service isnt here yet fuck it. I went out f school to buy som Mcdonalds    and while waiting in line my friend who is a boy (I think My Bitch knows) and he said I was bootiful like 5 times. And then when our service was there I went to my bag and put it in the van. I was settling down when the boy went in the  service (its okay since we have the same one so yea) just after he put his bag down, he slided over me and he just put his arm around me and then ofcourse I questioned then just a few minutes later he said "Treat me to Mcdonalds please! Can I have some money? Thx I love u" I looked at him both in disbelief and in an annoyed state, He begged and I even got him to beg infront of me hahaha I did treat him since he does treat me to so yea....Frick it I hate it now Bye!