>FlashBack<

Chaeyeon's POV....

  We were sitted when a flood of students came rushing inside which means its the start of our first day. Sigh... I wonder what will happen. The prof. got inside and so it became quiet all of a sudden. "Goodmorning class! I am Professor Kim SeokJin. You can call me Mr or Prof. Kim. So today for the start you shall introduce yourselves but ofcourse I can remember some of you from the past years. Ok lets start with you." Prof Kim said then pointed to someone in the front row. "Annyeonghaseyo! I am Han Chowon. I am from Cube High. I hope we can all get along!" Then it continued. Kang Hyewon,Jo Yuri,Takahashi Juri,Jang Wonyoung,Yabuki Nako, Honda Hitomi, ME ,Ahn Yujin,Kwon Eunbi, Choi Yena,Miyawaki Sakura,Kim Minjoo,Kim Chaewon and so on. Prof. Kim started the lesson after our intro. While he is speaking, I wasnt paying attention but thinking what will happen when Sian eonnie get back here. Everytime I remembered the past, it gets me guilty. Really guilty. Sian moved because of me. It was my fault after all.

   (FlashBack)

   It was a very fine morning for the Lee Family. It was sunday and they had to go to church. A 10yrs old Chaeyeon was very excited bec. her parents told her t they would tour around the city and more. They all settled to go to church. Not long after they arrived and listen to the mass. An hour or two the mass was finished and it got chaeyeon more and more excited. "Yah! Chaeyeon-ah stop jumping around. You cannot even stay still at your seat awhile ago!" Her 12yrs old sister Sian scolded her. "But Im just soooo happy! We should go now!" Chae retorted. "Hmm dont fight kids. We will go but we'll eat first ok?" Their mom said. They both nodded and headed to their car and drove to the resto where they will eat. They arrived after 30min. they settled down and order their meals. When finished Chaeyeon spoke, "Mom! we should go to that place near the woods. I dont really know where it is but I heard that there is alot of nice history about it. Also nive views to take pictures.! She suggested. "It might be a little far though sweetie. As you said its near the woods so it might be out of the city." Her mom said while Sian and her dad just nodded. "But mom I want to go there. It can also be a good help for school you know. Specially in History class. That place is a perfect place. Calm and very natury. Pls mom" Chae pleaded. "Just listen ok Chae. Mom was right and it might bring us danger."Sian said. "But but-" She was cut off by their mother. " Just this time Chae. we will go there." Chaeyeon jump from her seat bec. of excitement."I love you mom!"She exclaimed. while Sian was in deeply disagree to it. She knows that even in just the way heading to that place is dangerous. She have heard quite alot of accidents happening there. But she has no choice. All she pray is their safety. After they eaten,they quickly headed to their destination. Thet had to leave early since it is far and out of the city."I promise mom,dad,Sian eonnie you wont regret comming to that place." Chaeyeon assured them. "Sure thing sweety." her dad said. Her dad drove off......
  It has been two hours yet they have not reach it. Though there is already alot of trees in their view and a few townspeople. They continue to drive for about another hour. They cant believe that there will be a few people who lived here. Its really away from the city. Not crowded and also not much city people have been here. Only a few who knows but does not take a chance to go here cause its very far. As they continue their car then suddenly roll over such rocks big rocks that even include some cut logs. Their car was shaking and Sian began to panic.She cant stay still."Mom! we-we shoul go ou-out first. Maybe to l-lessen the weight will stop the s-shaking" She said in a scared tone. "No Sian. It'll be ok"Her mom said. "Why is there so many rocks though?" Chaeyeon confusingly asked. Wondering."Bu-but m-mom it will be dan-" Sian was cut when their car turned and swirved where there is no road. Basically a cliff. "MOM!!" Sian knew. She knew it will happen. Their vehicle fell and everything went black.....

  "M-mom? where are you? where am I? Sian eonnie?" Chaeyeon said while laying in a bed with a bandage in her body specially her head. "Oh youre awake. I'll just tell the doctor. Pls wait." The nurse said and left. Chaeyeon lied in the bed remembering what had happened. She began to cry. The doctor arrive and saw her crying. "Why are you crying little girl. Hmm I will just give you al little check up and so as your sister ok" The doc. calmly said. After checking her,the doc. then headed to a bed covered with a curtain. She slide it and revealed Sian. She looked at her as she see Sian just blankly staring at the ceiling.The doc. finished checking both of them. "I have to let both of you know that you were both black out for around 5 days." The doc explained and took her leave. Chaeyeon then stand up which she can already and walked over to Sian. "Eonnie... are you ok?" She asked."How will I be ok huh? I told you its not a good idea comming there!" Sian shouted."I-Im sorry." Was all Chaeyeon could say.

  A few days later they both are recovered but had to stay in bec. of their parents. They didnt talk for that span of days. Sian was well.. angry while Chayeon was guilty so she couldnt really talk to Sian. Later then they some rushing footsteps outside their room. As for Chaeyeon,she was curious on whats happening si she got out and looked. There was nurses and doctors rushing into the room of her parents. She took a peek on that room and she saw her mom's lifeless body. It was too late to save her. All she could do was look and cry. The doctors saw her so they went out. "We are sorry but we did our best." one doctor said. When the news reached Sian,she had a breakdown. She knew their mom was gone.

weeks later... It was the funeral of their mother. Their father survived which got them a little relieved. Chaeyeon and Sian cant stop crying looking at their mom.  
  After the funeral and the burial, They all went home. Sian still deep inside her blames Chaeyeon. So she dragged her inside her bedroom."E-eonnie it h-hurts."Chaeyeon groaned."Then what hurts more huh?! Losing a mom or what!"She shouted."This is all your fault! Just why? WHY!" And there she broke down in tears. Chaeyeon cant even say anything. Their dad went in hearing the fight."Whats happening? Sian,Chaeyeon are you two fighting again? Stop it ok. What would be your moms reaction to this huh?! She wouldnt be happy so stop." Their father said."Dad pls sent me to study in US. I some time to recover." Sian said. "B-but e-eonnie..." " Shut up Chae im not talking to you!" Sian shouted. "Is that what you really want?" Her dad asked. Sian just nodded and went to her closet to pack. "Fine then. Chae youll have to live with your auntie for now. I'll have to accompany your sister. I will tell it to them and I will give you some money." Her dad said. "But d-dad I-I cant. P-pls n-no."Chaeyeon cried hard after hearing it but she have to understand and so she walked out and into her room to pack her things. She know she cant stop Sian.'She's right its my fault anyway' She thought. The next day was the departure. They brought Chaeyeon to her auntie which her auntie agreed and felt bad for both Sian and Chaeyeon. It was the day where Chaeyeon has to spend her life temporarily without Sian nor her father.

a few months later she started going to school again and went on with her daily life.

  (End of FlashBack)

Chaeyeon could only let out a deep sigh remembering the past.