>First Day<

Lee Chaeyeon's POV

    I woke up as I felt the rays of sunlight through my open curtains. It was 6:00am in the morning when started getting up and fixing my bed. As i remembered it was also my first day of my college life. sigh... I know its going to be more stressful than before but what can I do,cant really go back in time can I? I got lost in time because of thinking so much. I went to check what time it is but to my dismay I saw that it is already quarter to 7. I rushed to the bathroom to take my bath after that i decided to not to eat breakfast anymore since I'll be late soon. I also promised my friends to be there before 7:30am. BTW I live alone so no worries when I dont eat breakfast.
I get out of my apartment and lock it. I got onto my bike and peddaled my way to school. No need any bus or what, its pretty near anyway. When I arrived, I saw a glimpse of my friends which are slightly glaring at me. I parked my bike and walk towards them. " Hmmm... Why are you late Lee Chaeyeon?" Eunbi eonnie ask who was first to speak. "I uhhh I got lost in track of time eonnie." I replied. "Aishhh. Chae fine lets go" Yena aka the duck said. "But..." Eunbi eonnie suddenly spoke which made me quite scared. She is usually the mom of the 3 of us. So she discipline us well. " YOU are going to treat us lunch get that?" I nod in defeat. I know I deserve it. We walked to our said classroom.and set our bags to our seats. "Guys what clubs are you going to join in?!" I exclaimed to them. " Gosh Chaeng dont shout we are not far from you." Yena complained. I mouthed them sorry. "Of course we are going to take dance clubs. We've talk about it right?" Eunbi assured. And then I remembered our convo. before our first day. "Ohh right." I said. "BTW isn't Yujinnie gonna transfer here?" I ask. "Oh! about her, she told me that she's gonna bring some friends here. New friends so our fam. will be bigger!" Eonnie exclaimed. "How about Sian eonnie though... You said she's also going here right Chaeng?" Yena said which made me widen my eyes. 'wait she will? from what I know she still blames me for that though. since when did she talk to me. Oh god this is not good. What will happen to us. I know she'll continually blame me because of before. How will I talk normally to her?' There were many questions building up my mind right now. The thoughts of Sian eonnie coming here suddenly made me worried. "YAH! Lee Chaeyeon what are you thinking huh?" Yena half shouted. "If you are thinking about Sian dont worry. I know she's not going to blame you. Plus dont think about what happened before ok? Hey its our first day dont you think we should be happy? Dont think negative Chae." Eunbi assured to me calmly. I nod to her before a flood of students with a ring of a bell came rushing in the room. We took our seats and got ready on what will happen to our first day....

^^^1st Chap. done
sorry if its quite short
its my first time so yeah hehe
if there are grammatical errors feel free to say...
Thanks

~Ciao~~
💖💖💖💖💖