**First Meet**

Sakura's POV

   Oh nonono! i'll be very late. o my! I woke up very late and be late for the first day of school? aishh! Yabuki Nako i'll get you back just you see.

I took a very quick bath and decided not to eat anymore. Well wondering why I woke up late? Because my best friend keeps on bugging me last night i didnt get enough sleep. I left my house and of course did not forget to lock it. I ran fast so that I could still catch up for the first day.
  I was panting really hard when I already reached the school. I tried hard to find my class which was class 11-A. "Are you lost?"
I got shocked when someone spoke. I look at the girl and nodded. "Oh youre one of the transfer students I see. Come I'll show you your room. BTW i'm Lee Kaeun one of the Student Council."She said while we are walking. " I'm Miyawaki Sakura." I introduce then later pn she stopped walking and stood infront of a room looks like were here. She opened the door revealing the professor in the middle of teaching. The Prof. look at me and let me come in. "Ok class she is a student transfer from japan. Pls intoduce yourself." The prof. said.
" Ah Im miyawaki sakura." I said and took my seat. After the lesson Hiichan and Nako came to me. "oii! nako if only you did not text me that late." I said frustrated. She just laugh and apologize. "Hi guys. Would you mind having lunch with us?" A duck girl ask. "Oh yes! its ok." Hiichan said. "Btw I'm Choi Yena. I'll you know my other friends."  she said happily.
  We walk to the cafè and to a group of girls. "So guys this is Sakura,Hitomi,and Nako." Yena introduced us. " Hi! Im Kwon eunbi" one introduced. Then my eyes darted to someone. Someone familliar. "Chaeyeon" she said shortly. Chaeyeon? Nani!!! No way It was her.

   (Flashback)

  Back then a few years

  I was in the hospital waiting for the result of my friend's condition. I was walking around when I stumble upon some arguements. I look in the corner to see probably sisters fighting. "This is all your fault Chaeyeon!
If it isnt for that this would have not happen!" The taller girl said. " I I'm sorry Sian eonnie." The chaeyeon girl said while crying. TBH I feel sad for then though I dont know them. I left thinking what that Chaeyeon Did or maybe misunderstood.

  (End Of Flashback)

  I was stunned knowing its that girl from the hospital. Until now I'm still curious of that situation. "Sakura can you accompany Chaeyeon for us also so that You could know each other?" Eunbi requested. I nodded and followed Chaeyeon. We stopped by a garden. Wow its very beautiful. "uhh Chaeyeon what are we doing here?" I Asked. She look at me before saying something. "we are staying until lunch is over. Here." She pointed to a tree. I could only let nod. Hmm should I tell her that? Looks like she still remember that by her looks. "umm sakuchan hows your parents like?" she suddenly ask. Parents? why would she asked something like that. "uhh at first they didnt like me to be here but at sometime I convince them." I explained. "Oh ok. Youre still lucky even if your parents dont like you here. Youre lucky because You still have your parents." she said. ehhh nani?! "what about you?" i asked im curious now. "Theyre gone. bec. of me." she said. What??? Is this conected to the past in the hospital?? Theres many questions building inside my head but all I could do is keep quiet.

  How I wish I could help her or encourage her. well maybe some other time.