🍼🌟Chapter Four🌟🍼

"So if love is nothing more then just a waste of your time, waste on me"

A few weeks later

After Taehyung and Jungkook made up things went well for all 7 boys but that didn't last long
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Third person point of view

One night after a particularly stressful night at Work Jin stumbled in the front door and collapsed on the sofa, "You ok Jin? Did you want anything" " 'm fine" he yawned "Milk would be nice pweese..." Jin snuggled into the sofa. Namjoon thought the request was a little strange but none the less he filled a glass with milk and took it to his Hyung. "Tank chu Daddy..." The older said yawning once again "Did you just call me daddy?!" Namjoon freaked out. Jin went pale realizing what he said "I-I-I..." "Jin- are you a.." Jin nodded covering his face. "Why didn't you tell me?" "D-didn't want you to think I-I was weird" he sniffed "t-then the thing with Taehyung happened b-but I was worried you wouldn't want to constantly be around a little..." Jin wiped away tears. Namjoon wrapped his around the smaller male as held him close. "Don't cry little one, its ok" Jin clung to Namjoon and sobbed his precious heart out. Namjoon Just held him close and rubbed his back "Its ok Jinnie, its ok". The older soon stopped crying And sniffed looking up at Namjoon "w-would you be Jinnies daddy?" Namjoon nodded "of course little one" Jin smiled up at Namjoon "Yay! Jinnie has a dadddyy " he giggled. "Do you want to show Me all your stuffies?" "I only has one" Jin pouted "Jinnie can't afford all the stuff he wants so I only has one stuffie, Flospy Bunny! She is my best fwiend, but don't tell Jiminie"
(Jin and Jimin are soon to be more then friends) Namjoon chuckled "dont worry, I won't tell him" "pinkie pwomise?" Jin stuck out his pinkie, Namjoon interlocked his pinkie with Jins "Pinkie promise" Jin smiled and then yawned "Sweepy daddy" he rubbed his eyes, "do you need a Bath little one?" "Nope Jinnie a clean boy.." Namjoon let out a sigh of relief. "Ok into bed then" Jin ran off to his bedroom hoping Namjoon was following him. Namjoon smiled and went after Jin "need helping putting your pajamaas on sweetie? Or can you do it yourself" "need daddys help wif da buttons" Namjoon nodded and turned away untill Jin tapped his shoulder "Help Jinnie wif buttons now?" Namjoon smiled warmly and helped Jin do his buttons "Bwush teeths now!" Jin ran off to the bathroom with Namjoon following.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The next morning

Jin woke up and yawned suddenly he remembered the previous night and blushed. "I can't believe I let him see me like that" There was a soft knock on the door "are you awake Jin? I've made breakfast" Jin smiled "yep! I'll be out in a bit" The older got out of bed and dressed in a light pink skirt with suspenders and a white shirt that read baby boy on the front in a soft blue colour, he added a pink and blue in his hair and put on white thigh highs. Namjoons jaw dropped when he saw Jin enter the room "Shit Jin you look-" "y-you think its weird dont you? I-I'll go change" Jin turned to leave but Namjoon grabbed his hand "I was going to say you look beautiful". Jin blushed "o-oh well um Thank you Namjoon" Namjoon smiled,  his outfit of black jeans a t-shirt that said Moonchild with a full moon behind and a black coat seemed like nothing compared to the adorable outfit of the older man in front of him. The pair sat down to eat, "this looks yummy daddy" Jin shyly smiled.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
At the Taekook household

"I don't want to wear that daddy!" Taehyung stomped his foot, "well Tae you've got to! You've got work today and so do I!" "Dun wanna work!!!" He yelled stomping his foot again. Jungkook growled at the little "Do you want a punishment!" He gripped Taehyungs wrist tightly, Taehyung whimpered "d-daddy hurting me!" Jungkook immediately let go "shit baby I'm sorry, I'll call you in sick and drop you off at Jin and Namjoons flat" Taehyung sniffed "I-if daddy wants Tae Tae to go to work me will" Jungkook sighed "Thank you baby" he kissed him softly causing Taehyung to blush. Jungkook helped dress Taehyung in his uniform and wrote him a little note that said he had a sore throat and wouldn't be talking much in case he was worried about little speech.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
At the Yoonmin household a similar thing was happening

"Dun want daddy to leave!! Its not fair!! Jiminie gotta stay in beds cause me sicky but daddy leave me!!!" Jimin wailed crying loudly clutching to Yoongi who was trying to leave to go to work. Yoongi sighed getting frustrated "Jimin Go back to bed! I'm only working for 4 hours!" Jimin cried harder at Yoongi yelling at him "D-Daddy nu    Wuv me anymore!!" Yoongi growled "Park Jimin!" He sat down and bent Jimin over his knee "Are you going to calm down or do I have to spank you!" He threatened. Jimin stopped crying loudly and hiccuped "S-sowy daddy..b-but Jiminie dun want to be awone when sicky.." Yoongis expression soften "Aw baby...why didn't you just say something?" "J-Jiminie was embwassed...." The younger admitted looking behind him at the older. Yoongi picked Jimin up and held him close "Im sorry baby, you shouldnt be embarrassed around daddy" He put Jimin down in bed tucking him in. "I have to go to work baby, Jungkook called and Tae Tae has to work whilst feeling little, I can't leave him there alone"
"C-Can Jinnie come keep Jiminie company daddy?" "Baby you know that Jin doesn't often get days off work and I think he's doing something with Namjoon" "ohs oki den daddy" Jimin smiled "I be a good boy for daddy! Den I get rewards wight?" "That's right little one" Yoongi smiled his fucking gorgeous smile as he ruffled Jimins hair causing the little to giggle. "Bye bye daddy!" "Bye bye Jiminie" with one last kiss Yoongi left leaving Jimin alone.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
To be continued....

Hey guys! Author Chan here! Sorry it took so long for this chapter to go up, I've been busy with school work and it was the holidays so I didn't have time to write. Hope everyone who celebrates it had a good Christmas and if you dont hope what you did celebrate was good. Comment below ideas for what Jiminie could get up to while alone or what could happen to poor TaeTae at work or if you want ideas for Joon and Jinnie to do on their day off together. That's all for today guys,gals and non-binary pals! Peace out!
Whatismylife going offline......

Word count:1167