Meeting up with...????

I woke up really early in the morning grabbing my phone. I went to text Taylor when I saw an unknown number had tried to message me. I went to see who it was and to my surprise it was carter Reynolds, Taylor's friend who had been staring back at Megan, asking me for her number. I asked him why he wanted it. But he didn't answer till later. He replied with " she's hot " and I said okay, so I sent it to him. " and then he said to meet up with me tomorrow and I didn't understand why but I went....

Next day I met up with Carter to Do who knows what. When I saw him he said that he wanted to plan with me,Taylor,him and Megan could meet up with the rest of the Magcon boys. I really wanted to meet the rest of them so I said sometime this week and that I would text him. He agreed and we both went into town as friends and looked around we then saw one of the Magcon boys. I didn't know who it was but carter said it was Mathew Espiona. He was making a vine. And I was laughing so much. I the saw that the time was like 7:30 and I had missed the last bus. I told Carter and he said I could stay round his for the night. I was so relieved so I text my mum telling her I was just having a sleepover with a friend.

When we got to Carters hotel, all the other boys were there. He bought me another room to stay in but I stayed for the night before I went to bed. Taylor was there so I was so happy. Hayes was lovely and his little sister Skylyn was there, she was so cute. I told all of them about myself and then I sung for them. They said I was amazing. I told them I wasn't but they didn't agree. They said that they should all keep in contact with me. I told them that I had better of started getting to bed because it was 1:30 in the morning.

When I was walking down the hall way to my room for the night, Taylor came out of the room as well asking me to dinner tomorrow. I of course said yes and then went to my room.

I nearly screamed so loud I text Megan telling her we were going on a double date even though Taylor sent know neither Carter. But I will tell them soon. Megan was so useless at texting me back but in the end she did. She put - OMGGGGGG REALLY???????? And I put - YASSSSSSSS!!!!! 😘

In the morning I woke up and went to the Carters room.....

========================================================================================================================================

CLIFFHANGER > WHAT HAPPENS NEXT??????? ///// I DONT KNOW MYSELF 😂😂😂😂