Chapter 4

🙅💁This gonna be SHORT but who CARES 👌

ARE YOU ENJOING THE BOOK?????

----------------

"You promised me I could come on a double dinner date!" She shouted. "I forgot, please forgive, another time okay, I promise."

She forgave me soon after our tiny tiny tiny argument.

I saw that Megan had got tickets from Carter as well and we both made our way into the concert.

It was massive and we made our way to the front were Taylor and Carter and the rest of the Magcon boys could see us.

We had to wait an hour before the show started and I really needed to pee so I ran to the toilets.

Surprisingly waiting outside the toilets as If he knew I was going to be there was My bandana boy.

I asked him why he was there but he didn't reply. I then asked again and he replied saying "oh hi Kyia what you doing here?" "I came to go toilet."

He then came up to me. I knew something was wrong. As he came in to softly kiss me I tugged away. "What's wrong Taylor?"

"Nothing is wrong"

"Well obviously there is cause you forgot I was even here" I said loudly but quietly "it's like your meeting up with someone else."

Then someone made there way out of the toilet. "Hey babe" she said to Taylor. "Who's this your talking to?"

Taylor was blushing so much right now. "Who are you talking to my boyfriend like that?" I said angrily.

"No he's my boyfriend"

I then looked to see where Taylor was I was furious with him. I couldn't see him anywhere till I heard that the show had started I didn't carry on to the show I ran out the entrance and caught a taxi back home.....

//////////////////////////////

TO BE CONTINUED....

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT