Chapter 6

KYIAS POV

----------------

Next day was Taylor's birthday party. I went into town to get Taylor a present. I saw this really nice BF/GF present and I thought of him.

I then saw Matthew and Carter the other side of the shop. I went over wondering why they were here to.

"Hey guys" I said.

"Hi,what you doing here" Matthew answered. Looking at me with a big grin as usual.

"I was gonna ask you the same question, well I'm getting a present for Taylor"

"Oh yeah of course" he said confused. "Isn't Taylor's birthday next Friday not this Friday?" Carter replied, answering over the top of Matthew.

"Oh, what I thought it was the 22nd of August??" I Said as a strange kid walked by.

The kid suddenly started having a fit. He was with a much older girl around my age and was brunette. The kid was ginger haired. He was shouting out "OMG, I HAVE MET MATTHEW ESPINOSA!!!"

He was one flipping crazy KID. And a lot to handle. He grabbed hold of Matthews leg and started having a Sassy moment. He was like "OMG, like who meets Matthew except meee!!!" He started dancing crazily while the older guy tried to pull him away. As she pulled him away I could see that she liked Matthew. Carter then pulled Matthew other to me to get away from the crazy kid.

The girl went off but the boy kept pulling back. The girl dealt with it but couldn't he was to much of a problem.