Chapter 26

Your POV
I wake up at night time. I sighed. But my Body was hurting a lot. I started to get up but failed. I started to get some tears into my eyes.

It's hurts...I started to sleep again but it's Hurts so bad that I can't sleep. I grab my phone and Cheek what time it's is.

"6:36" I whispered to myself. I started to play on my phone. I was still sick. Today is Saturday. I sighed. I started to feel asleep.

Later...

I waked up. I started to get up. My back hurts. I started to walked to my closet and get dressed.

 I started to walked to my closet and get dressed

I started to went to bed. I played on my phone. I felt better now. I am not longer Sick or My body hurts. I get up. I started to eats some breakfast.

I started to kissed my oppas. I started to run to my room. I started to play with my fingers. I started to feel all Lazy. I started to watch ProPepper and Wengie.

I started to think about something. I got up. I did my dances. I started to get bored. I went downstairs and grab a snack. I ate it.

"(Y/n), we have to go somewhere" Said Jin. "Okay" I Said. I started to went out and into the car.

Later...

When I got there I got up and run. It's was a another concert. I was getting really tired of these they have these every week or month.

I sighed. I went back stage. I looked at them. I started to eat my candy. Then fan wanted to see me. I walk up and put on a Smile.

I waved at them. They started to tell me how I am cute. I grab the microphone. "Hello, Army!!" I Said. "It's gre-" I was irrupt by "I Love you!!" From one of the Fan.

"I'm sorry, I am talking" I Said and everyone was like damnnnnnnn Son! Or Ooooooooooooo! Some people just laughed. "It's great to see you all again. Peace son..." I Said and dose a peace sign.

I dropped the mic. I dab and went backstage. I started to go inside the car waiting for the boys to get inside. Aish these boy forgot to lock the car door.

I sighed. I played on my phone.

TBC