Chapter 4

I walked into the CED prison and asked to see Calvin Flynn. Another agent immediately lead me to his cell. I instantly looked at him with rage.

"Well. Well. Well. The little ole White child has returned for answers I presume?" He asked.

" I came here so that you could see me once more, and for me to get the information that I need." I answered.

"Well then go ahead Mr. White. Ask me anything."

"Did you lose your memories when you worked here?"

"I did, but the MCF took my DNA and told me who I was. I had never felt better in my life. And when I get angry now, I can do this." He said as he burst his whole body into red flames, the flames only came off of the sides of his body. He apparently knew how to control it.

"Neat trick Calvin. But I have one more question for you."

"What?"

"Where is the MCF headquarters?" I had to know the answer to this.

"Sorry Mr. White, but I'd rather die than give you that kind of information."

"Where is it Calvin?! And who do you work for?!"

"Like I said, I'd rather die." He was starting to get on my nerves.

"We're done here." I said to the agent watching us. He lead me out. "Let me know when you want to talk Calvin." I walked out and went towards my bedroom. I tried to sleep, but my brain had too much to take in. I started to shut my eyes, however, a loud noise stopped me. The room started glowing red from the light on the ceiling. I also heard a voice. It said only one thing.

"Intruder Alert!" It said.

I was locked in my room because the alarm set off the lockdown procedures. I made my computer show me a screen of what was happening. Men with guns were invading and killing other agents. I looked carefully and saw letters on the left side of their shirts. The letters were MCF.