Chapter Two-Meet Mr.Popular

Monday

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I woke up to my alarm beeping. I roll out of bed and head to my bathroom. As I'm washing my face I start to remember that its my first day in my new school. I hurry up and finish my hygiene, then start to get dressed. Once I finished everything I grab my bookbag and head downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen to see my mom drinking her coffee." I see you decided to join me, I thought you were going to have to be late on your first day" she said finishing up her coffee and putting her cup in the sink.

"Well I forgot but I'm here and ready now" I replied with a smile on my face while grabbing a granola bar from the pantry." Great lets go because I have to be at my job by 8:30 and its already 7:15, then I still have to drop you off at school."she says grabbing her purse off the couch and walking towards the door.

I follow behind my mom to the car ready to leave for school.

*Skips Car Ride*

We pulled up in front of this nice looking build. On the front of the building read the name West Brook High. I look over to my mom who is smiling her butt of at me and say " Well here goes nothing." I step out the car waving bye to my mom, then heading to the entrance.

I make my way to the main office. I then head to the front desk to see a old looking ladie that looks about 60 years old. " Umm Good Morning! I'm here to pick up my schedule." I say getting her attention. She looks up and smile " oh sorry, may I get your name please sweety." " Emily McCumber " I replied. After I tell her my name, she walks over to a file cabinet behing her. A couple minutes later she comes back with a folder that has the schools logo on it. " Okay, in this folder is a map of the school and your schedule. If you need anything else just come back here and ask for me Ms.Turner" she said passing me my schedule and stuff.

I thanked her and walked away to look for my locker. As I'm walking down the hall I see four guys being excourted down the hall by cops with handcuffs on them. Not trying to stare, I take a closer look to see that they all have the same necklace on. Maybe their bestfriends or something. I thought to myself.

Soon enough I was bought out of my thoughts by a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to give the person my full attention. When I did, I came face to face with a red head girl." Hi, I'm Taylor you must be new" she says happily. I don't know but I felt really comfortable talking to her." Yes I am, How did you know?" I asked. Was I that obvious? " Well you were just staring at The Damien Brown." "Oh" I said while looking around to see if the boys were still on the hallway.

When I turned back around Taylor was looking at me as if I was crazy or something." Listen umm....." " Emily " I told. "Listen Emily you were just staring at the most popular bad boy in the school and all you got to say is OH. You are definitely not from here but who cares. Let me see your schedule" she says.

I look at her then hand her the folder that the office ladie gave me. I look at her skimming over it while smiling. " OMG! We got all the same class together." She states while jumping up and down. Well it looks like I just made a new friend.

*Slips To Lunch*

Currently Taylor and I are eating lunch and talking until the four guys that I saw earlier came an Sat down beside us. " Hey new girl, I saw you checking out my friend Aaron here" one of the guys said while tapping the guy I'm guessing was Aaron. " Aww leave her alone Liam, she new so she dont know our rules ye...." " The rules don't apply to her" Aaron said cutting another guy off that had his arm around Taylor.

" Okay guys shut up before you scare MY new friend off." Taylor said " Sorry babe. But would you like to introduce us to you new friend?" Now that I know Taylors boyfriend said.

" Sure, Guys this is Emily shes new here as you can see. She moved here from Atlanta,Georgia. Emily this is Nick my boyfriend, on the right of you in Liam and the left is Chris and on my left is the one and only Aaron" she introduced us. " Hey " they all said but Aaron. He just stared at me. I started to get a little uncomfortable because he was just stareing and not saying anything. I wasnt mad just uncomfortable.

After 10 minutes of stares from him, he finally spoke to me while the others were in conversation. " Hey " he spoke " Hi " I repiled. For some reason being around him made me calm. " Your really pretty" he said while calmly stroking my face. I leaned into his touch as he continued. I closed my eyes feeling nothing but warmth. " I won't let him touch you" he whispered. I didn't know who he was talking about so I acted like I didn't hear him. " Sorry can you repeat yourself please I didnt really here what you said." " Its nothing baby girl" he said while pulling his hand away. I have a feeling this is going to be one hell of an year.

------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone hope your day is going well. I decide to post early. So I posted today instead of tomorrow which is Wednesday. But I hope you guys really enjoy this chapter. Next time I post it will be somebody else's POV so be prepared. Thanks again for reading!