Chapter 34: Cherbear

Author's note:

hey guys this is yet again another special chapter upload...... it's @yanna1D 's birthday :D sooooo.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

we both hope you have an amazing day and got heaps of awesome presents ;) i (Alice) already know what one is.... YAY!!!!

On another note please sorry we haven't uploaded in a while but please keep voting and fanning and commenting :)

votes will help us upload faster and inspiring and happy comments and ideas keep us writing :)

YOU guys are the reason we write this you know.... :)

Love you all and another happy birthday to Yanna,

Alice and Sophie :) xx

P.S. The video on the side bar is me (Sophie) doing push ups I was dared

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sophie’s POV

Harry and Alice walked off to find Ed. I would have gone and met him but how can I see him when Cher Lloyd is in meeting distance. Oh carrots it’s like the One Direction concert all over again. When I was freaking out because I was in the same room as them, breathing the same air as them.

Okay so yes, this might not seem like a big deal to most people but if you didn’t know Cher Lloyd is my idol! No joke I look up to her.

Anyway, we were sitting I don’t know where I was day dreaming the whole time about what I would say to Cher. This is very big.

‘Do you want to go and find Cher?’ Louis whispered in my ear.

‘YES!’ I screamed. Everyone looked at me. Okay I was a little over excited if you couldn’t tell.

‘Guys, Sophie and I are going to find Cher Bear, see you all soon’ Lou said as he grabbed my hand.

‘Don’t be too long, okay?’ Liam said looking at us.

‘We won’t Liam’ Louis said as we walked away.

We walked for a while in what felt like a circle. Until we finally stopped. OMG I’m dying on the inside and speechless in the outside. She was so close to me. About 6 steps away.

‘Cher, there is someone I’d like you to meet’ Louis said as Cher turned around. ‘Cher this is Sophie, Sophie this is Cher’

‘Hi Sophie’ OMG she is talking to me. Whatever you do Sophie don’t make a fool of yourself.

‘Hi Cher’ I was speechless, star stuck. I stuck my hand out for her to shake it. She shook it.

‘WOW, for the first time in about 20 minutes she is being quiet’ Louis jokes around ‘She just couldn’t wait to meet you’ he spoke again.

‘Oh hey, are you coming tonight?’ Louis asked Cher.

‘Yeah I wouldn’t miss catching up with you lads,’ she said smiling. ‘I have to go on in a minute lets go.’ We started to walk towards where the other lads are sitting.

‘Hey guys’ Cher said as soon as we were close to them.

‘Hey Cher’ all the boys said when they saw her. I looked at Alice she seemed so excited.

‘Cher you’re on’ the guy said.

‘Okay I’ll talk to you and see you all later’ she said as she waved and walked away. I ran to Alice.

‘OMG, OMG, OMG I JUST MET CHER LLOYD AND YOU JUST MET ED SHEERAN’ I screamed as Alice and I jumped up and down.

‘Why weren’t you guys like this when you met us?’ Niall asked us.

‘Niall sweetie’ Alice began.

‘I still have trouble believing that I’m living with you guys’ I said.

‘One Direction and Sophie you’re on in 10’ A guy came out to us. They all nodded. My eyes widened. WHAT!

‘What did he just say!?!’ I said a little louder than planned.

‘Your performing, didn’t you know that?’ Zayn said.

‘NO!’

‘Well you do now’ Niall said joking around.

______________________________________________________________________

please vote, fan and comment <3 xx