Games Night

It was just a regular boring friday night in the Avenger tower, Clint cleaning his arrows, Nat cleaning her guns, Steve reading a book, Bucky working out, Thor raiding the kitchen, Tony in his lab, me rewatching a t.v. shows i've watched like a thousand times already, Sam watching with me. We are all doing our things till Tony obviously got bored " EVERYONE IN THE ENTERTAINMENT ROOM NOW!" Tony yelled clearly already there, we all made our way there sluggishly knowing what Tonys doing. "So why are we here?" Nat asked sitting down in her chair, everyone joining Nat " good question Nat, we are all here because we are going to have a game night!" Tony said a bit too excited. " so what game are we playing?" i asked he then gave a little smirk and began to reply "how about... Seven minutes in heaven" he said looking around the room " Y/n get a hat or bag, a piece of paper, and a pen" Tony instructed, and you compiled and retrieved the items. As i came back Tony grabbed the items like a needy child, and beginning to write each members name and putting the hat i found. " okay whos going first?" Tony asked " well Y/N is the newest edition to the family so why not her" Nat said smirking at me "lets just call it a welcome to the family game" Sam said being smart-assy " okay why not" I said. " okay who's first" i said while rummaging my hand through the hat, i pulled out a piece of paper and the anticipation grew in the room...

TO BE CONTINUED...