Fourth Round

Hey guys sorry that i don't post regularly i am a busy girl with school play additions and signing up for cadets so i'm sorry if you've been waiting for this part to come out but please have patience with me.

Warning**: SMUT

*

*

"Woah there Y/N did you mark your territory?" Nat said as she saw the hickey i left on Steve's neak " you bet i did" i said wink at steve as he sat down " now for the fourth round!" i yelled a little excited now. I dip my hand in the hat and swirled my hand around for dramatic affect and boy did it work, everyone sat on the edge of their chairs " will you pick one already!?!" sam yelled very anxious. I felt one and got a good feeling then pulled it out, very carefully i opened the folded piece of paper and my feeling dropped once i read what was on the note. "T-Tony its tony" i stammer because i've liked him for awhile now and knew he didn't like me back so i was abit nervous yet excited. Tony on the other hand wore a cheeky grin and wiggled his eyebrows " you've chosen wisely N/N!" tony spatt out in a chocky tone "come on lover boy..." you said running your finger along his collarbone seductively, making him choke a little before following you like a puppy to the closet.

Once you were inside the closet tony was still all over you like before so you decided to tease him a bit. You pecked his cheek " you missed" tony remarked witch kinda confused you "w-what?" you said looking into his brown eyes which were full of lust " you missed" he started again. You realized what he said and the you roped you hands sround his neck and his around your waist, you learnt in and he did to you made sure to go slow like agonizingly slow just to tease him, "will you kiss me already!" he said "why this is fun" i said seductively, in a swift movment he pushed his lips into mine and it was amazing and it became more intense he tapped my leg signalling me to jump and i did. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he slowly but harshly pushed me into the wall and moved from my lips to my neck and gently yet roughly placing kisses searching for my sweet spot and when he found it i bit my bottom lip try my hardest not to moan but he saw my reaction he attacked the spot causing me to moan a little too loud. He pushed his hips into you a bit harder to take off his shirt without putting you down. After he took of his shirt he took of mine and stopped to admire my figure in all its glory " take a picture it lasts longer" i remarked before he actually did it and proceed to his previous actions before clint burst into the closet and becoming flustered when he saw you and tony shirtless and making out.

Tony dropped you to the ground and put his shirt on and you doing the same. You made your way back to the couch and tony sat down beside you and leaned over and whispered in your ear " date with me tomorrow" you blushed at this and he once again whispered in your ear "your look hot when you blush like that" at this you bit your bottom lip to stop smiling. " ok whos next?" you say putting your hand back into the bag and pulling out the next piece of paper revealing...

TO BE CONTINUED...