Second Round

" well lets see whos next to have a little fun with N/N here" Tony said handing back the hat and i again rummaged through it till i pulled out a piece of folded paper to reveal "Bucky boy your coming with me" i said walkin to him and grabing his hand and guiding him to the closet.

"So who's going to go first?" Bucky asked after a good seventeen seconds of being in the closet " i will" i said as i grabed his neck and pulled him in for a good longh kiss that truned into a heated makeout seash. As the makeout got more heated he broke the kiss to pull his shirt of his muscle body reveling his ripped abs. He then began to pull off my shirt once again leaving me in my red lace bra, " you should wear that a lot more" Bucky whispered in my ear sending a shiver down your spine. He then went back to kissing you, he then started to kiss down you neck bitting and suckking untill he found your sweet spot and you let out a little moan as he sucked and bit sruly to leave another mark. While makeing out he lifted you up and you wraped you legs around his wasit and pushing you up agaisnt the nearist wall. He started to kiss down south to your breasts he did that for a while untill Tony once again barged in. "Wow! Even further with Bucky huh?" Tony said with a witty tone. You joined everyone again "clint was right Watch out meow!" Bucky said smirking at you as you sat down " i want to kniw what all the fus is about" Nat almost pouted " Now lets keep going!" Tony yelled handing back the hat " and next up is..." i linger rumageing my hand in the hat.

TO BE CONTINUED...