skypes (b.h.)

an... IF YOU HAVE BEEN BODY-SHAMING BEN, FUCK YOU. HE DESERVES THE WORLD AND MORE, HE SHOULD NOT BE BROUGHT DOWN BY INCONSIDERATE "FANS"!

ben was skyping you, he was upset. tears were falling from his bluish-green orbs, which really upsets you.
"they're just being so mean and you're so far away y/n, i can't wait to see you. i'm just so sad." ben wiped a tear from his cheek.
"they are mean, about things you can't change, that makes me so fucking mad. i couldn't sleep yesterday because i was thinking about you." you were so mad.
"it wouldn't bother me as much if they didn't have to bring you into the conversation. saying you're only with me because you're ugly and i'm gross, you're not ugly, you're so gorgeous." you thought you saw steam rolling out of his ears.
"i'm fine ben, i really am. i'm just worried about you, honey. you'll be in my arms in a week, i promise." you smiled. he tried to smile weakly.
"that week can't fucking hurry up. i'm so fucking sad, i don't know what to do."
"keep your head high, i love you so much babe."
"i don't know why you love me, but i love you too."
"don't ever doubt my love for you. i'll have to beat your ass, hottie." he laughed at you.
"you always keep me smiling, i really love you, more than myself."
"i love you hun." you suddenly got a notification that joe was joining the call, joes been your best friend since birth.
"what is up my sluts! wait why are you crying benny boy?" ben sniffled a little, trying to collect his tears.
"people are just so damn mean." you watched joes expression change dramatically. joe was almost as pissed as you were when ben first said that. you knew joe would be able to improve bens mood.
"listen, kid. i have dealt with haters my whole life. everyone is an asshole until the realize you're a great person. i would kill to even remotely be like you, ben. i love you kid." joes little tangent made ben cry a little more. bens sweater paws dried his cheeks.
"sorry joe and y/n, i'm acting like a little drama queen. joe i love you too, i wish i was more like you, you're such a great person and i'm lucky to call you one of my best friends." joe flashed a quick smile.
"and y/n, i'm so lucky to have found someone who loves me for me. you've always cared about my mental health and you're so giving. you are not only my girl, but you're also my best friend. i cant think of a time when you haven't been my rock, you know how to cheer me up and how to deal with me, no mater what my dumb ass is doing, i'm pretty sure i'd be dead without you." you were sobbing. joe was sobbing. ben was sobbing.
"you guys are my favorite relationship, i'm proud for setting this up!" joe said, trying to hide his small cries.
"ben, i'm speechless, i-i i love you so much, i'm happy you're my boy. joe i love you too." the boys both smiled at me.
"i have lots of homework for college, but i don't want to go!" your boyfriend was adorable in his grey sweater.
"do your work, love." ben smiles.
"do your homework, dumbass."
"thanks for the sympathy joe, you're truly a thot!" he laughed
"i seriously got to do this though! i love you both so much, see you in a short week ben."
"i love you!" they both said in sync.
you exited the chat, knowing ben and joe will talk for hours after this. you put on some queen and did your math homework.
you felt so bad for ben, you missed him dearly and felt terrible for what he was going through. you really loved him endlessly though.