emergency room (b.h.)

an... i have a family ben hardy imagines book out :) please read it! love you all ❤️ and i wrote this because i sprained my ankle @ volleyball today so 🤟🏼🤪

it was your one year anniversary with ben and of course you had to end up in the ER. it all happened so fast, you were running into bens arms and your ankle twisted and you fell down. ben was laughing at you until he noticed you were sobbing.
"woah, love. are you alright?" you wiped a tear off your cheek as ben squatted down next to you so he was on your level.
"no, i think i legitimately broke my ankle." you managed to mutter through heavy sobs.
"well i guess we are going to be celebrating our anniversary at the hospital then." ben smiled.
"no i'm fine, i can wait til tomorrow!" you were in so much pain, you couldn't even find proper words to describe it.
"are you a psychopath? we're going to the ER. it's not like you can outrun me." he tried to joke and you had to roll your eyes.
"okay, let's go." you put your arms up because you needed bens assistance to get to his car.
on the ride there, you both talked about literally everything to take your mind off your ankle.
"we're here." ben parked and then picked you up out of his car and carried you into the emergency room.
you later got to see a doctor and got a few x-rays.
"i'm sorry babe, but it's really funny how you hurt yourself." ben told you as you say on the doctors table.
"thanks." you said emotionless. you weren't crying anymore because you ran out of tears in the tear tank.
the doctor came back in with the x-rays.
"do you guys see this crack? that's called a stress fracture, mostly common among athletes, as you were running when this happened, it makes sense." you shook your head as you heard him speak.
"we will cast you up and then we will get you some pain medication and send you on your way." he continued on.
"can i sign your cast?" ben asked right away.
"sure."
"awesome!" ben fist pumped. the doctor casted you and got you a prescription in about an hour. you were admiring your new bright purple cast, as they ran out of black.
you were also given crutches to hobble around on and a scooter to whip around in.
you were on your way back to your house when ben turns to you and says "well this is the most interesting anniversary i've ever had."
"i'd have to say the same." you laughed, buckling your seatbelt.
"i love you, cripple." ben kissed your cheek.
"i love you more, asshole." you smiled widely.

an... lol sorry this was rushed bc i'm in pain but stay in school kidz