Part 3

It was Wednesday June 23 the night the Inc's said we could have the sleepover. Carson and I invited friends over for our "all better party" They said we could invite 3 friends each. Carson invited three of his football/baseball/basketball friends (one from each sport) I only invited two people, Terra and Adara . Terra and Adara are my best friends. Funny thing we first bonded over our names, you see Terra means earth and Aria means air and Adara is Hebrew for fire. We called each other our "Elemental Triplets". After the accident Terra and Adara are the only ones I need to talk to.  
❄️                              Time Skip ❄️
6:30pm Terra, Adara, and I were in my new room sitting on my bed, asking how I was fitting in and what living with the Incs. Then we heard a knock. We stop talking hoping that they will leave us alone, unfortunately we weren't hoping enough, they didn't leave. I fact they knocked again but louder and longer. I roll off my bed and fall on the floor with a thud, I could hear people laughing from the other side of the door, I look at my best friends as they slide onto the floor, without falling. I get up and walk to the door and open it and asked "What do you want?" I didn't say it harshly more confused than mean.
"You three should come and play Truth or Dare" peeped Braden.
I look at my friends and we all smirk. It's time to have fun, but not without messing with the boys. I winked at them and we all knew what to do. "Give us one good reason we should and maybe we will." said Terra sassed.
"Be-be-because we have heard playing Tr-tr-truth or-or dare with the Elemental Triplets is a lot of fun" said Logan (unimportant character will most likely never be brought up again but for those who have to know he is the basketball friend)
We all look at each other and smile and laugh and said "Sure in like 5 to 10 minutes we will come play."
"Ok" said the boys.
  ❄️                      5 to 10 minutes later                    ❄️
We walk out of my room and head to the living room and sit down between Braden and Logan. I sit between Terra and Adara."Ok since you three have finally arrived let's play Truth or Dare" said Logan. A lot of muttered ok's were said."Adara Truth or Dare?" said Logan."Umm...Dare" said Adara a little nervous."I dare you to...to...look into Carsons eyes for 30 seconds and you can't break eye contact or the time will start over."said Logan. Carson and Adara look at each other...they both shrug and scoot into the middle of the circle and look into each other's eyes for 30 second. "Terra Truth or Dare?"asked Adara knowing Terra's and my biggest secrets..."Umm....umm...Truth""If you could go out with a celebrity who would you chose?" Asked Adara while raising her eyebrows over and over agian."Oh that's easy I would chose Matt Czurchy." The game went on like this for 15 minutes but Adara, Terra, and I got bored so we quit the game and went to my room and watched "The Babadook" and fell asleep afterwards scared out of our minds.