Chapter 7.5: Love Hotel

Your body buzzed with excitement. Korekiyo was taking you to the elusive love hotel, Hotel Kumasutra. You had seen love hotel keys on sale at the casino the first time you went there with him but you had no interest in buying one then. You couldn't justify spending 10,000 coins on a key when you could spend it on something that might be useful to survival instead. Though after the night that Kiyo invited you into his room...you considered playing the slots a little more to earn a key and surprise him. You graciously thanked your lucky stars that Korekiyo was thinking about it as well. It saved you the embarrassment of asking him out.

"First, we need to set some ground rules and decide on a safe word," Korekiyo explained once he unlocked your room. "Do you have a preference on a safe word?"

Wow. He must be planning to ravage me if we need a safe word. "Err...spaghetti?"

"Kehehe...you humor me sometimes...spaghetti it is then." Korekiyo reached under the bed as if he already knew there would be something underneath. He pulled out a string of red rope.

"I'd like to use this on you tonight."

Your eyes widened at Korekiyo's proposition. His kinky side was obvious to you from the first time, but now there is access to many sexual tools. The rope in Korekiyo's hands was just one of the things provided in the room. Various toys in a clear container including vibrators, dildos and anal plugs in different sizes and flat surfaces in which to spread out upon were visible in the room. The gargantuan sized bed was in the very center of the room against the wall. The hotel room was every bit as detailed as the Ultimate rooms were, the only difference was that this room had a much more sensual purpose. "I've never been tied up before. Could you take it slow...please?" Your voice shook a little bit upon the word please, but you hoped Korekiyo didn't notice.

"Of course, Airi. I was expecting that this would be your first time with constraints. I promise I won't do anything too rough. But if you are uncomfortable just say 'spaghetti.' I want this to be a pleasurable night for you as well as myself. Seeing you in post-coital bliss after our first time together was beautiful...but this time I want to see your lovely face in ecstasy with every single touch I place on your body." Korekiyo wrapped his right arm around your waist and brought his other towards your face, the left hand touching your chin gently. "If I do this right, and I know I will..." He whispered, "I'll have you screaming in every language you know."

Your breath hitched. "Yes, Kiyo," you said submissively, "I will."

Korekiyo pulled his mask down revealing a wide, satisfied smile on his face for a moment but then just as soon, the smile neutralized making him appear serious. "Now, Airi...lay down on the bed and undress yourself. Keep your underclothes on."

You tried to keep your nerves as well concealed as you could and undressed slowly. After laying down on the plush heart-shaped king-sized bed, Korekiyo walked over to you, positioning himself at the edge of the bed in front of your legs.

"Another thing, Airi...I would like it if you called me master tonight. You will be somewhat like my submissive, following my lead and obeying my orders. Is that understood?" Korekiyo made the request more imperative than interrogative, giving you only one choice. Very unlike being thrown into a killing game, this was one instance where you didn't mind having no choice. You would say yes to Korekiyo each and every time.

"Understood...master," you said with a slow, acknowledging wink.

"Kehehe...perfect. Always remember to address me as master. If you don't, I will reprimand you until you learn to." Slowly, Korekiyo crawled across the length of your body, red rope in hand. His eyes were blazing with anticipation, focused on yours the entire time. Once he reached your head he grabbed your arms and pulled them above your head, pinning them down to the bed. He made quick work of tying your wrists together. In no time they were bound tightly with the red rope in an expert level knot. "I'll leave your legs untied for now."