•eleven•

taehyung.

"tae! lift me up. i wanna place the star!" jiwoo jumped around taehyung who wore a santa clause sweater with a reindeer headband that has golden bells.

"okay! okay! jeez you had one cup of coffee which was mostly milk! how are you this energetic?" taehyung muttered as he bent down and spread his arms to grip on jiwoo's tiny waist and hoisted her up in the air.

her small fingers quivered as she bit her tongue and stared at the top of the tree with immense pressure and concentration. she carefully and neatly placed the star. showing off a satisfactory smile jiwoo beamed,"done!"

taehyung placed her down and smiled which made his tan cheeks seem puffy. jiwoo held her hand in the air for a high five to which taehyung gladly replied.

"i think we should make cookies for santa and his elves, right?" taehyung suggested as his fingers held red ornament.

jiwoo held the urge to tell his brother that santa claus and his elves don't exist butshe  didn't want to break his delicate heart. she found out years ago when taehyung placed two presents underneath the tree at midnight and shove three cookies in his mouth in one go. her classmates told her that santa doesn't exist but she knew she had a santa and that santa was kim taehyung. so she jumped in excitement and rushed to the kitchen. besides, it was fun pretending the two were happy that way.

"yes! we don't want santa to be hungry!" jiwoo announced as her tiny arms helped her to wear the yellow cream coloured apron that had pink cupcakes designed on them.

taehyung grabbed the baby blue apron and wrapped it around his waist. taehyung being his extra self hung a white and red striped cloth on his shoulder. jiwoo giggled at her brother and grabbed two huge bowls. taehyung gathered all the ingredients and the siblings started preparing the cookie dough. multiple cookie cutters of various shapes were placed near the two. the two spent the afternoon humming jingle bell rock as the made delicious cookies.

sora's grandmother.

hoseok had arrived from busan for christmas. since sora and hoseok's father won't be able to join them for christmas the two decided to stay at their grandmother's house. sora hadn't arrived there yet and wasn't aware of her brother's arrival.

sora's grandmother sat on the wooden chair with a soft green cushion as her back support as she knitted mittens for her grandchildren.

the black coloured landline rang next to sora's grandmother. her pale fingers placed the needles on her lap and grabbed the phone. she pressed the 'on' button and brought the phone next to her ear.

"hi grandma!"

"oh hey sunshine!"

"ma, i'm coming a day late. sorry, ma."

"is everthing alright?"

"yeah, i need to do something first and then i'll be on my way."

"sure, hun. call me before you leave, okay?"

"bye ma! you're the best!"

"see you soon, my dear!"

sora's grandmother placed down the landline and looked up to see hoseok fiddling with a peeler. the grandmother chuckled at the sight and shook her head.

"you're one of the most brilliant doctors in the country and yet you don't know how to use a peeler?" the grandmother tsked as she stood up.

hoseok pouted before complaining about the metallic item, "it's not peeling correctly!"

"more man power is needed." his grandmother sighed and grabbed the peeler.

"you do it like this", she firmly held the peeler in her right hand and the potato in her left hand,"you apply force and drag the peeler downwards."

hoseok listened and observed the live demonstration and was now determined to  peel all the remaining four potatoes bare.

his grandmother ruffled his hair before leaving the room.

sora.

sora shoved different polychromatic clothes in her blue backpack and all her basic necessities as she was packing for the short stay at her grandmother's house.

sora wiped the imaginary beads of precipitation off her forehead with the black of her furry and fuzzy white sweater. her honey-like orbs stared at the yellow scissors, a blue festive wrapping paper and tape next to the box.

she pulled her sweater behind preventing white sweater paws to form as she sat down on the timber dragging the items which were in front of her near to herself.

she began wrapping the present with outmost care and concentration and finished by placing a golden bow near the corner of the wrapped box. she continued wrapping more presents that she bought for others.

"good job, sora. that's one thing done and two are left." sora said to herself with her arms on her hips as she stared at her completed work.

sora felt excited and nervous at the same time. she felt the adrenaline rish in her blood as started her pending works and thought about the outcome of her unnamed plan. she was sure anxious about the following day and distracted herself by playing mozart as background music as she was doing her work.

•••••••••••••••••••

hiii everyone! how are you all? thank you for reading this and this chapter is absolute rubbish i guess since it's more like filler chapter. i couldn't polish my wording in this and i don't know why tho but the next chapter will be better I hope so! have a nice day/night♡

uwu ily all and smile ☺ in case you haven't