1

BOWSER POV

I was at work doing some paperwork, o let me introduce myself, my name is Bowser Koopa and I am a father of 8 kids, but they don't have the same mother because everytime I think I found someone they just use me for my money since I'm rich and all and when they get pregnant and yes I made sure it was mine and if it was I take it in and leave their mothers behind since they didn't want the baby.

But anyway I run this big business and that keeps me busy and so I hire babysitters to watch them, but the kids always make the babysitters scared on the first day and then I have to look for another one. 

I would have my oldest son watch them but when I did let him he let my youngest one play in the rain and he forgot about him and after that, he got sick really bad and had to go to the hospital and he almost didn't make it, but thank god he did. And after that, I won't let my son babysit because of that.

As I was working I got a phone call and so I answered it.

"Hello"

"Your kids are monster," the babysitter says with fear and worry in her voice and I hear her breathing heavy.

"What did they do?"

"They tied me up and threw eggs at me and your oldest one was the leader of all of this," the babysitter says.

"I'm so sorry, they're usually not like this"

"Well, I don't care..........I QUIT," she then hangs up.

I then sigh and rub my face and then I go home. When I get home I see that the babysitter's car is not here and then I went into the house.

 When I get home I see that the babysitter's car is not here and then I went into the house

(this is Bowser's house)

When I get in I see that it's a mess and I see them all running around and making the mess bigger. I then snap.

"STOP RIGHT NOW" I yelled really loud and that made them all stop and look at me and then I saw that Jr. wasn't here "where's Jr.?"

"In his room," Morton says.

"I want all of this cleaned up and when that's done wait in the living room" they just stand "what are you waiting for" I point to the mess "get to work"

They then go to work and I go to Bowser Jr. room and when I open the door I see that he's crying on the floor.

"Jr" he looks at me and get's up and I get to his level and he hugs me "what's the matter Jr," I ask as I hug him.

"They locked me in here when they were messing with the babysitter and when the babysitter left they unlocked the door," B Jr says.

I then pick him up and we walk to the living room and I see that it's all clean and I see them waiting for me.

"I am not happy with yall at all" I sit Jr on my chair and look at them "what you did was wrong and scaring the babysitter has to stop" I cross my arms "I want to know why?" they just look down "I want an answer and if you don't give it to me, you all will be punished with your worse nightmare coming to life" they gasp in fear "so what's it going to be?" they look at each other "fine then" I then walk away and get the nightmare powder and return "last chance" I then pour it on my hand and they just stay quiet "fine" I was going to blow but I cut off.

"Ok ok ok," Larry says. I close my hand.

"Well then talk," I said.

"We do this stuff because your always busy and you never have time for us anymore and this is the only way to get your attention," Wendy says.

I sigh "kids look, I understand that I'm always busy, but I do it so that yall have a home to live at and to have the stuff you want" I put the powder away "I promise you that once this meeting I have to go to is over we will spend time together for as long as you want, but until then work with me ok" I then hug them all "now I have to go call a new babysitter" they groan "now none of that, you just need the babysitter for 2 weeks and after that I'm all yours ok"

"Ok," they said.

"Thank you, now go play" they go and do what they want and I went to the newspaper and looked for a babysitter in the adds and after a few minutes I finally saw one and so I grabbed my phone and called the number and after the 3rd ring the person answered.

"Hello" the voice sounded like the voice of a male.

"Um yes is this" I look at the name "Ryan Smith?"

"Yes, how may I help you?" Ryan asks.

"Your add said that you babysit kids is that right?"

"Yes it is, do you need me to babysit your kid for you?" Ryan asks.

"Yes I need a babysitter that can handle my kids"

"How many kids do you have?" Ryan asks.

"I have 8 kids"

"Wow, your wife and you must stay busy" we chuckle.

"Actually I'm not married I'm just a single dad with kids"

"Well ok, when do you need me to come over? " Ryan asks.

"Well I need you to come over tomorrow and maybe you could come early so that I could meet you before I go to work"

"Sure thing," Ryan says.

"Great, see you tomorrow and I'll send you my address"

"Alright then, I'll see you tomorrow," Ryan says.

After that, we hung up and I made dinner and then I put my younger kids to bed and then I went to bed.