4

BOWSER POV

The weekend was fun and my kids liked it and we spend a lot of time together and had a lot of laughs, but sadly today is Monday and I have to go back to work and I have to leave my kids at home since it's the summertime and so there's no school right now.

After breakfast was made we ate and then I got ready and then I waited for Ryan to show up. When he got here I left.

RYAN POV

After Bowser left the kids went to do their own thing and I just checked on them from time to time and they must still be tired from whatever they did over the weekend because they're all just lazy today.

After a while, we had a movie marathon and we ate popcorn and other snacks and drank sodas and had a good time.

After a while, I made Tacos for dinner since Bowser would be tired when he got home and when Bowser did get home they all ate dinner and I went home.

BOWSER POV

After dinner was over we cleaned it up and they told me what they did today and that they had a movie marathon. After that, they went to do their own thing.

ROY POV

I have to admit Ryan is good with kids and the way he looked at my dad at the waterpark and yes I was there and I saw the whole thing, but anyway I still want to keep my guard up about him.

Just then there was a knock at my door.

"Come in" the door opens and I see that it's Morton "what is it, brother?"

"Can I ask you something?" Morton asks as he shuts the door and sits on my bed

"Sure"

"What do you think of Ryan?" Morton asks.

"Well he's a nice guy, why do you ask?"

"Well me and others were thinking that maybe dad likes him," Morton says.

"I see"

"Yeah and so that's what I wanted to know," Morton says.

"Let me ask you something ok" he nods "what do you think of Ryan?"

"Well he's more fun than the other babysitters we have had" we chuckle "and he's really good with Jr and I think he might like dad," Morton says.

"Well, for now, let's not say anything and just watch and see if they like each other ok"

"Ok," Morton says.

After that talk was over he left and that left me alone with my thoughts to think.

After a while, I went to sleep for the night.

**TIME SKIP**

The 2 weeks have finally passed and today is Ryan's last day as our babysitter and through that time my brothers and sister have really grown to like Ryan and they seem to treat him like family.

RYAN POV

Over these 2 weeks, I have grown to really care for these kids and I have grown to like Bowser a lot more then I should and I really like him, but I don't think he feels the same though and I would tell him how I feel, but I'm afraid of rejection.

But sadly today is my last day to be their babysitter and I hate to say goodbye to them. But I did tell them that if they ever needed me all they had to do is call me since Bowser and Roy have my number if they need me.

BOWSER POV

Over these 2 weeks, I really glad to see my kids happy and I mean really happy for the first time and I have to admit it I have come to liking Ryan and we have been spending some time together alone before he would go home and I think that my kids are trying to put us together by talking and then leaving the room and that leaves us alone.

I will admit it he is cute and caring and good with kids and he makes me laugh sometimes and he makes me have these feelings that I have, but every time I do I just get brokenhearted and then I am alone again and to tell you the truth all I want is someone that will love me and not for my money and believe me it's hard to find someone that would love someone like me a big turtle with spikes.

============================================================