9

BOWSER POV

When I wake up I got up from my bed and took a shower and when I was done I went to the kitchen and made breakfast for me and the kids and Ryan.

After breakfast was done the kids went to their friend's houses and Ryan and I went to my job.

When we got there I parked the car and we went in and we got a few 'good morning sir' or 'hello sir'. When we got to my office I told him what he had to do and then we went straight to work.

After a few hours later I heard him groan and so I looked at him and he had his head down.

"You ok love?" he looks at me.

"This is harder then I thought" he sighs "I don't even understand most of this" Ryan says.

"Come here" he gets up and walks to me and when he's close enough I pull him into my lap and then kiss his head "it's ok, love" I then put my arm around him "it's ok if you don't" he then looks at me.

"I guess I'm fired then hu?" Ryan asks.

"Well there are other things you could do"

"Like what?" Ryan asks.

"Well for one" I take his hand and put it on my dick "you could help me with that problem" he blushes "you are cute when your red"

"Stop it," Ryan says and I chuckle. "so you want me to pleasure you?"

"Only if you want to love" he then gets off me and gets on his knees and then starts kissing my dick and the makes me moan and then starts licking it "that feels good love," I said as he licks it and I put my hand on his head.

After I was wet enough he started sucking it and that makes me moan again. After a few minutes, I felt it.

"I'm gonna cum" I then roar as I release my load in his mouth "that was good" he then stands up and I kiss him with passion "thank you love"

"Your welcome and I realized something," Ryan says.

"And what's that?"

"That this isn't the job for me" he takes my hands "I want to be the babysitter to our- I mean your kids," Ryan says.

He said our for a second there and glad to hear that.

"If that makes you happy then go for it"

"Thanks," Ryan says.

We finished the rest of the work for the day and then we went home.

After a few more hours Ryan made dinner for everybody and we ate and then we went to bed.

**next morning**

BOWSER JR POV

When I wake up the next morning I left my Thomas the train theme bedroom, don't judge I love Thomas.