chapter-6

Jai : T u shouldn't have done this......

T : whatever jai u r no one to teach me that what should I do n what not.....n y do u care for her.......no....no.....don't tell me u started liking that behenji

Jai: shut up T how dare u........call her behenji .......

T: whatever jai......she deserve that......piya was trying to impress kabir.....bloody.....

Jai : enough T.... Just get lost before I do anything wrong.....n yes don't u dare to do anything to piya.....or else u will see worst side of me.....

T : but jai....listen

Jai : get lost now......otherwise....

T runs from there

Jai was leaving the college n saw piya standing alone at gate.....

Jai : dobriyal what r u doing here....at this time....

Piya : waiting for my car....to come.....anyways thanks for helping.....

Jai : come I'll drop u.....

Piya : no.....no.....u go my car would be coming.....

Jai : no its not safe here come l' ll drop u....

Piya was seating in front seat with jai.....piya was looking outside....jai was admiring piya the whole time....n was mesmerized by her beauty....

Soon they reached at dobriyal mansion......piya was about to go.....when jai said.....goodnight dobriyal.....miss me.....

Piya : in ur dreams raichand.....😜😜n by the way thanks for dropping........

Piya goes inside the house n jai was watching her till his was out of her view....

Jai : wooohhh ......what's happening why I am thinking so much of here....n he was about to start car her when he saw an earing in her seat.....n thought I must be of piya.....n took earing n lovingly started carresing it....what is happening to me.....this girl really have something.......is T right do I really started liking her.....

_____

Next day in college

Jai was roaming around casually when he saw piya  was sitting with n talking something n laughing  cutely....

Jai POV
Just look at here.....the way she talks....the way she smile....n that cute faces when she is annoyed.....this girl is full of life.....

POV ends

Piya was seating with misha when kabir come there

Kabir : hi piya....hii mishaaaa....

Piya : hiii...kabir whatsupp....

Kabir : sky....

Piya started laughing n jai was watching them from a distance n fisting his hand in anger.....

Kabir : anyway piya I wanted to talk to you... Can u come with me.....

Piya : sure....but what's the matter.....

Kabir : ummhhh u come I 'll explain

Piya  and kabir goes to n empty class room  and jai was following them....

Piya : so u wanted to talk to me....on something....say....

Kabir : yes....woahhh ....I ....ummhh....I like ...

Jai POV

Why the hell he wanted to talk to him  alone.....does she like piya....is he going to propose her...no....no....

Kabir : i like..

*******if guys like the chapter then plzz comment and vote below*****

After a long time but I will update now regularly