011; guns & roses

2 weeks later....

CARI
T U C K E R

"Michael, I tried to tell you that I wasn't sure if it would happen! You said you wouldn't care now look at you!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

Michael turns around and looks at me, "Baby, I was horny. We all say things we don't mean when we're horny!" He exclaims throwing his hands out.

I nod, "So, what are we going to do?" I ask him looking into his eyes.

"I don't want you to abort it but I do want to make sure you're pregnant." He says softly walking over to me grabbing my hand.

I look up into his eyes, "What if I am pregnant? What happens?" I ask searching his eyes for an answer.

He kisses my forehead, "I'll be there every step of the way, I promise baby." He says sincerely.

I nod, "Okay, I believe you." I whisper looking down at my hands.

Alana walks in with a bowl of popcorn, "You guys are so cute. Sooo, when are you going to the doctor to find out if you got a bun in the oven?" She asks talking a seat on me and Michaels bed.

I shrug, "I don't know. Do you...wanna come with us?" I ask her.

She smiles, "Of course!"

Michael giggles, "Oookay, if you need me look in the studio baby. I'll be there." He says before pecking my cheek.

I blush and nod, "Okay," I say watching him walk out of the room.

I haven't spoken with Ky or Janet in at least a week but Alana and I are really good friends now. My father calls very often....a little too much but that's okay.

I turn and look at Alana, "What movie do you wanna watch?" I ask her.

"The Wiz," she says popping some popcorn into her mouth.

I sigh, "Put it in then, I'm tired." I whine falling back onto the bed.

"Of what? Yelling and fighting with Michael?" She asks playfully making me laugh.

"Shut up!" I yell playfully.

MICHAEL
J A C K S O N

I think of Cari and the idea of having a child with her. I smile a little and I hear a voice behind me.

"Mike? Are you okay? You look like you're in....love!" Mac yells while laughing.

I shush him, "Mac, shut up before she hears you!" I warn him.

He doubles over in laughter, pointing at me, "When are you gunna confess your feelings?"

I think for a minute and shrug, "Soon.." I tell him and he side eyes me.

"When is soon? Is it extremely....close?" He asks suspiciously.

I nod a little pulling the ring out of my pocket, smiling while doing so.

Mac's eyes widen instantly, "Don't you think it's too soon to propose? I mean you've known each other for two months not ten." He says sounding like someone's mother.