012

CARI
T U C K E R

I look over at Michael as we're laying in bed. I watch him while he sleeps. I never thought I'd be this in love before. I haven't known him for five while months yet and I am so in love....it's crazy if you ask me.

I sit up in bed and look over at the time to see that it's four o'clock in the morning. I feel Michael shift on the other side of the bed.

He soon sits up rubbing his eyes, "Baby? What's wrong?" He asks me concern lacing his voice.

"Nothing, I just wanted a drink of water. Go back to sleep baby." I tell him.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He asks me pulling the covers off of his body.

I shake my head quickly, "No baby, I'm fine." I tell him.

He looks me in the eyes, "Are you sure?" He asks me curiously.

I nod, "I'm positive baby, get your rest." I tell him pushing him back down unto the pillows.

He nods a little, "Okay, if you're not back in ten minutes I'm coming to the kitchen to get you." He says relaxing a little.

I nod and walk out of the room down the long staircase into the kitchen.

I walk to the sink turning the water on, grabbing the glass and filling it up, holding it up to my lips: I take a long gulp.

I begin to think about how things are going on between Michael and I. For the past few months it has been well. Tomorrow we have a doctors appointment and Alana's tagging along.

I really love his curls. They're so soft and delicate. Especially when they fall upon his shoulders. His smile brightens the room. It can brighten the darkest day on this planet. His laugh is so contagious. The way he slightly tilts his head back every time he laughs as to set the giggles he holds free. He's slim but at the same time he's buff. He's perfect. The age difference doesn't bother me because love is love. Love has no limits.

I could actually fall in love with this man.

(Play music for affect)

"I could lose my heart tonight" I begin to sing
"If you don't turn and walk away,"
"Cause' the way I feel I might,"
"Lose control and let you stay,"

"Cause' I could take you in my arms,"
"And never let go,"

"I could fall in love with you."
"I could fall in love with you,"

"I can only wonder how touching you would make me feel,"
"But if I take that chance right now,"
"Tomorrow will you want me still,"

"So I should keep this to myself,"
"And never let you know,"

"I could fall in love with you,"

"And I know it's not right,"
"And I guess I should try to do what I should do,"
"But I could fall in love, fall in love with you,"
"I could fall in love with you,"