S I X : P A R T Y

I should have stayed home.

The bass of the rock music vibrates through the concrete and my thin sandals as I step onto the stairs. I stare up at the large house in awe. I'm not wowed enough to be convinced to go through with this and I am about to turn around when Jade grabs hold of my shoulders.

"Oh, no you don't. You came, so you must commit. Come on! It'll be fun. I can already feel the alcohol warming me up from the cold. Let's go!"

Ah yes, because I let Jade convince me to not only come to a party that I wasn't interested in, in the first place, I also let her convince me to wear the shortest and tightest dress that she could find in my closet. Short dress, a little cardigan sweater, and near winter weather did not mix.

Stupid, arrogant, bratty, stupid little-

"Y/n, come on!"

I groaned but stomped my way up the stairs that belonged to Louis Tomlinson like a little child who couldn't get the five dollar Barbie doll in the toy store. I trailed close to Jade and she didn't seem to mind it, being a clingy koala herself. Instead, she grabs my hand and laces her fingers with mine.

My groan of agony goes unheard against the loud music that vibrates off the walls of the large house. Jade tugs me further in the house, I mutter apologies as I bump into drunk people dry humping against each other.

The place is so crowded, and people are so drunk and - Oh my God, is someone rubbing their dick on my hand?!

"Jade, get me the fuck out of here!" I swat at the person grinding against my palm and lean further into my best friend.

"Hang on, I'm looking for.."

Either, I don't hear the rest of her sentence or she doesn't finish speaking.

All I know is that as soon as I look up, the person who I dreaded most in being here is now staring me down. Rather, the guy who can't seem to detach his manhood from my hand.

"If you don't get the fuck off!" I spin around to shove at the guy's chest.

"Oh, c-come on. You're a.. P-Pretty ladys. How bout you c-come upsta-irs with me and we haves some fun, yeah?" He hiccups, drawing a drunken smile on his uneven lips.

I go to speak when another voice cuts me off.

"Oi! Get the fuck out, ya wanker! She said leave'er alone!"

The loud voice makes me jump in my spot and I spin around to see an unfamiliar face next to my best friend's.

The man once again slurs out, "Come on, Lou.. M'just tryna have some f-fun."

Lou says nothing, instead glares at the man. The glare seems to be enough to get the man to back down and walk away with a huff.

I smile softly at Lou and Jade speaks. "Sorry that you got molested, I was trying to find him."

"Haha, not funny." I yell with a serious expression.

"Let's go somewhere more quiet, yeah?" Lou says, beckoning me and Jade to follow him somewhere in the house.

He walks us to a door and leads us downstairs to a basement.

Which is fucking huge, if I do say so myself.

At the far end of the single floored room stands a bar that takes up the entire back wall. Three pool tables are lined neatly in a single row in the middle of the room, and the other wall holds two dart boards.