Honey

Thanks @abivibrock

I'm sorry I took so long! Dhdbsnbz
------------------------------------

Mumbo at the moment was brushing his fingers through Grian's dirty blonde locks. It was an attempt to help him fall asleep, seeing as he just couldn't let his eyes flutter closed for some reason.

The blonde brit leaned more into Mumbo, sighing softly in satisfaction as he felt his fingers gently go through his hair. Down and then up, that was the pattern that he was doing. It felt so nice and calming.

Yet, he still couldn't seem to fall asleep despite these attempts. Sighing quietly, he tilted his head and revealed his neck to Mumbo.

"Does it smell like honey?" Grian asked, looking up at the other male. Who oddly obliged and sniffed the crook of his neck.

It did smell like honey, which was a bit odd to him. Mumbo nodded, confirming that the scent was infact honey.

To which, Grian groaned to, he didn't liks the sound of that. It always seemed to mean his heat was on it's way. It was how he kept track of it usually, it was late, so he would buy suppressents sometime tomorrow.

When the next day arrived, he did not expect to be feeling quite as hot as he did. It was winter, and it was pretty cold, Mumbo wasn't providing the heat either, he had gotten up probably for something to eat.

Grian got up, stumbling as he did, soon leaning against a wall. He felt hot, and shaky, even a little needy. Needy as in, he wanted to just touch somebody.

He wanted to be held in somebody's arms and just stay there. That's when the dirty blonde realized his heat had hit him. He didn't expect it to happen so quickly.

The poor guy hadn't experienced a heat since he was about 15. He wasn't used to it, and he knew he needed a nest.

Mumbo peeked in, sniffing at the air as he looked over towards the sugary, honey scent. He saw Grian, and hurried over, wicing as he saw him put up his arm to stop him.

He looked up at the taller male with a needy look in his eyes. Grian stumbled forward, falling onto Mumbo, his arms wrapping around him.

He helped the blonde brit to his feet, having an arm around Grian's waist to keep him upright. He began walking slowly, the other following Mumbo's pace as they walked.

Grian couldn't help but lean into the taller male's chest, whimpering quietly.

He felt so hot and incredibly needy just to be touched in any way shape or form. Whether it be sexually or sensually. He just wanted to be touched.

Mumbo slowly walked Grian back towards his bed and set him down in it. He gasped as he was suddely yanked down by the blonde brit.

There they laid, cuddling against eachother as Grian suffered through his heat. This was what the did the majority of the week, the other Hermits becoming a bit worried because of it.

But, they knew they weren't dead at least, Mumbo had given them small snippets of informatiom about what they were doing.

Cuddling.

---------------------------------------------------

And that was the end of the story! Sorry it took me SO long, the holidays were a thing, I draw a lot and a bit of school got in the way. But I finally finished it!

Words, not counting the beginning and end card: 526

Including it!: 616

Now that will be all for this oneshot, thank god I finally finished it. Also this was going originally to be a smut, but I didn't know if the requester wanted it to be so I didn't do it.